Reviews for Summerside Roadhouse Series
tcsportsmed7 chapter 11 . 8/29/2014
I wish you would continue this story. :( I really want to know what happens next. It was a great story.
Wicked Falcon chapter 11 . 3/11/2014
I don't usually favourite unfinished stories but I liked the way that you had the plot developing and would love to see this story to its epic conclusion.
ScruffyLovin chapter 11 . 10/6/2013
This is such an amazingly intricate and wonderful story! I just wish there was MORE! I know the last update was nearly ten years ago, but if there was any way you MIGHT consider continuing this story that would be so incredibly awesome. I love this story. Seriously.
Sakuraligh chapter 11 . 9/23/2013
You need to update is been since 2004 cliffhangers ...why you do this to me? Haha :D
Alexandria Keating chapter 11 . 6/15/2013
OH MY GOSH! Don't let this be the end please! I'm begging you! This is so good!
Guest chapter 11 . 2/3/2013
Nooooo! Where's the rest of this? God, I love this story. Please tell me there's more!
starlite22 chapter 11 . 8/8/2012
no no can't believe u didn't finish this great story, I was so hoping they'd get back together and run the bar together.
BloodRose101 chapter 11 . 8/6/2012
Please are you ever going to finish this great fanfic hope to hear from you! Love your work keep it up!
Songvixon chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
This story is way to good to not be finished...it needs to have an entirely awe inspired close
mahwish1 chapter 11 . 5/12/2011
Hey.. I have read your X-men (Logan & Rogue)story which is called "Summerside Roadhouse Series" And I have to admite.. I LOVED IT! 3 I really hope you finish it.. or at least make it going again.. I really wanna see what happens between logan-Rogue-Remy..

:) Hope u try to update soon..

It could be cool if you could write to me, just so I can see that you have read my review.. :)

My email: . c o m (as katrinejk)

:) Really looking forward for u writing back. :)
Mahwish chapter 11 . 5/12/2011

:) Hope u try to update soon..

My email:

Keep up the good work! Ans plz remember to post the update.. :) 3
k chapter 11 . 5/12/2011
kk
Rogue Logan chapter 11 . 7/18/2010
MORE PLEASE!
GypsyWitchBaby chapter 11 . 4/24/2010
ok, so i know it's been like six years since you last updated, but i just thought i'd drop a line a say how much i love this story! i like to think marie and logan end up together, which is a sign i think of how good this story is. so yeah, great job, i hope maybe someday you'll finish this!
xmen4life chapter 11 . 1/10/2010
first of all i love this story! i have cried, i have laughed, and i have had a good time! PLEASE FINISH THIS SYORY PROPERLY! AND LET MARIE AND LOGAN FINALLY BE TOGETHER! THANKS FINISH NOW,PLEASE! LOVE YOUR STORY! KACEY!