Reviews for Summerside Roadhouse Series
jessifiy chapter 1 . 2/12
Awww this was lovely! I don't know if you even come on here anymore, but i thought i'd let you know how much i loved this anyway. Just in case. It's the first completely AU fic i've read for x-men (i'm brand new to this fandom) and it was awesome. I love that Marie got to keep the Roadhouse and her and Logan running it together in the future will be beautiful. My imagination is filling in the blanks and i love it. They'll run the Roadhouse together, date, marry, have four kids and just generally live happily ever after. Of course so will Scott and Kitty (cause they're so cute together) along with little Katie, and everything will just be hunky dory. So thanks for writing this all those years ago, it was great to read!
FelicityQueen23 chapter 11 . 9/4/2015
Please write some more, I really like your story.
tcsportsmed7 chapter 11 . 8/29/2014
I wish you would continue this story. :( I really want to know what happens next. It was a great story.
Wicked Falcon chapter 11 . 3/11/2014
I don't usually favourite unfinished stories but I liked the way that you had the plot developing and would love to see this story to its epic conclusion.
ScruffyLovin chapter 11 . 10/6/2013
This is such an amazingly intricate and wonderful story! I just wish there was MORE! I know the last update was nearly ten years ago, but if there was any way you MIGHT consider continuing this story that would be so incredibly awesome. I love this story. Seriously.
Sakuraligh chapter 11 . 9/23/2013
You need to update is been since 2004 cliffhangers ...why you do this to me? Haha :D
Alexandria Keating chapter 11 . 6/15/2013
OH MY GOSH! Don't let this be the end please! I'm begging you! This is so good!
Guest chapter 11 . 2/3/2013
Nooooo! Where's the rest of this? God, I love this story. Please tell me there's more!
starlite22 chapter 11 . 8/8/2012
no no can't believe u didn't finish this great story, I was so hoping they'd get back together and run the bar together.
BloodRose101 chapter 11 . 8/6/2012
Please are you ever going to finish this great fanfic hope to hear from you! Love your work keep it up!
Songvixon chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
This story is way to good to not be finished...it needs to have an entirely awe inspired close
mahwish1 chapter 11 . 5/12/2011
Hey.. I have read your X-men (Logan & Rogue)story which is called "Summerside Roadhouse Series" And I have to admite.. I LOVED IT! 3 I really hope you finish it.. or at least make it going again.. I really wanna see what happens between logan-Rogue-Remy..

:) Hope u try to update soon..

It could be cool if you could write to me, just so I can see that you have read my review.. :)

My email: . c o m (as katrinejk)

:) Really looking forward for u writing back. :)
Mahwish chapter 11 . 5/12/2011

:) Hope u try to update soon..

My email: