Reviews for Awakening
supert
supert
Wolfpack pride chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Very interesting idea. I like the tactile yet innocent nature of the original mating. and that max didn't know she was doing it was fun. Good job
MacShea chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
I really, really, really liked this story. One of the few I wish was a bit longer just so I could keep reading.
Happy Writing.
DGfleetfox chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
This was a very good story and a very good idea :)
l chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Cute! And good! Thanks for this, Max and Alec ftw! ;D
Lourdes08 chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
I love this story.
Little Nutsy chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Interesting sorry i like stories about Max Not knowing about trannies things i think they are a great read.

thought the Alec starting was a different twist of things

Ill add to my favorites so i can reread it later.

See ya mate
blubblubblubblub chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
great :)
danicabeau88 chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
I thought this was a wonderful way to bring Max and Alec together. So unique and interesting to read. Awesome job! Thanks for sharing :)
452max chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
I really liked this story and I hope that you have another part to it. Or that you could come with something to go with it please. Because I just want to keep reading about this story. I really love it! Please write back to me and let me know. Or if there is a possibality of me talking you into writing a sequal.
Kittyfantaztico chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Great story! It was really original and sweet. It made me wanna say 'Aww...' a lot. lol.
src13 chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Totally sweet.
azab chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
wow! wow! i like it !no ilove it (:
StilinskiFanatic chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
I just started getting into the Dark Angel eps and i immediately love the Alec/Max stuff. and so i absolutely love this story. Great work
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »