Reviews for Would It Be A Sin?
NALEY23alwaysforever chapter 24 . 12/1/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
thibbs65 chapter 24 . 6/27/2014
LOVE YOUR STORY AWESOME
All That I Love chapter 24 . 7/11/2012
Well, it looks like you don't write on here anymore. Im not sure if you even come on here at all, but I figured that I should still review. Im just going to get to the point and tell youI really liked your story and I enjoyed reading it!
CaledoniaThunderGirl26 chapter 24 . 9/21/2009
i love your story !
twilightnaley19 chapter 24 . 2/11/2008
THAT IS AN AWESOME STORY. I LOVE IT.
starrydreamz chapter 24 . 6/23/2007
Omg. Its beautiful! N wow...the song fits perfectly! Really well written, and wonderful story..hope u come up wit more of these. Awesome work.
R.I.T.R.4.L chapter 24 . 7/5/2006
this story was amazing. wow i love this story.
E-rizzel chapter 3 . 6/11/2006
I love Tim. This is a way better Tim in stories that i've read about for a while. This story rocks.
emmalee05 chapter 24 . 6/6/2006
I read the whole thing...and I love it. The way you wrote how Nathan and Haley progressed as a couple was wonderful. Him staying for her and their "I love you's" were so romantic and cute! Loved it, loved it, loved it all!
lilmonkeygirl31 chapter 24 . 6/5/2006
aw i totally just read this story and it was amazing great job
a chapter 24 . 6/5/2006
please do a squeal? like when they both are in college or they are out of college and married and expecting their 1st child or something!let us know!
Lozenge89 chapter 21 . 4/17/2006
i really like tgs story i was just wondering if oyu have finished it now beacause it really good
Nathanlvr chapter 21 . 3/12/2006
This story is so...I dont have words..but if i did the words would be good...Are you going to have Nathan propose? because idk that just seams a little exspected and corny...because they have known each other for a long time but they havnt dated that long...mabye have him go to a comunity colledge for a year...and have haleys parents stay in town so she becomes emansipated and they move into an apartment together...nathans parent footing the bill because that is where he is living because he goes to a community colledge? So yea its just an idea..use it if you want.
hearyounme09 chapter 21 . 3/6/2006
This is such an awesum fic! I luv it soo much...at first I was a little confused because Haley was into Jake and then she was kissing Nathan, but you did put it together well. Go U! hehehe...well keep up the fantastic work...and I hope u update soon...
TheTroubleWithLoveIsYou chapter 21 . 11/13/2005