Reviews for Frodo Versus The Shire
3 chapter 5 . 4/16/2013
Blimey, but this is almost torture when this happens...! Theres a great story, unique and enthralling and entertaining, but it's incomplete! Your story here is so awesome, but you left off on a cliff hanger! wah, how could you do this to us?! We likes the bagginses in this story, especially frodo; we likes how the hobitses are slightly different, but it totally fitsss, yes precious...! we wants this story to continue, precious, gollum, gollum...
MegaOtaku777 chapter 5 . 12/18/2012
So. Flipping. AMAZING! I need to know what happens! And please tell me that Lobelia gets a swift kick in the rear. She desperately needs one.
The Little Cog Girl chapter 5 . 8/18/2008
More?

Please.

Verry well writen. -d
Devious-Kat-IE chapter 5 . 7/19/2005
wow...i really like this fic. _ i LOVE Frodo/Sam slash, and the Shire against it(especially Lobelia) is only logical. i hope you update soon! i can't wait to read more, and i'm adding this to my favorites. _
Shire cat chapter 5 . 5/27/2005
um Frodo and Sam AREN'T I repeat AREN'T gay. But this is pretty good , please countinue.
Nartu chapter 5 . 4/10/2005
Wow, this has got to be one of the better Sam/Frodo fictions on the site! It's really well written! I also like how they're already in love, instead of most fics, them falling in love. In yours, they're just falling deeper in love, it's very romantic.
skiddy mc hamster chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
good story i think uve understood sam and frodos realtionship well
Suiren-chan too lazy to sign in chapter 5 . 1/3/2005
I've read a story similar to this where Frodo and Sam are ousted from the Shire in an angsty one-shot. Obviously, this is so much better! I think they'll win, but I'd like to know the ending! I'm bookmarking this story in hopes that you finish soon...congrats on an intriguing tale!
candlelight writer chapter 5 . 12/18/2004
Ooh, this could be interesting. They can't find him guilty...I'll, I'll CRY. More SOON, PLEASE!

~Vio
Lowri Brandybuck chapter 4 . 10/3/2004
I love this, I hadn't read the new chapter before and now I can't _wait_ for you to update, mate!
katieelessar chapter 4 . 8/14/2004
You HAVE to update! I've read this story 1 month ago and have waited that long for you to update. So you must! It's a beautiful story. I'm not much for slash but this story is too good. You're such a wonderful writer. Please, please update. *on knees begging*
The Lady of Mirkwood chapter 4 . 8/13/2004
Very good! Keep writing!
hoovah chapter 4 . 7/9/2004
i just wanted to tell you that this story is well written and enthralling! sam/frodo is my favorite lotr pair, and yours is one of the more imaginative stories that ive read. there's always the first time stories, the pwp stories, but hardly any stories that deal with hobbit politics. i like it. continue soon!
TTTurtle chapter 4 . 7/4/2004
Just love this story!

Your writing is so funny that it has me sniggering at the computer! I was delighted today to discover another chapter had been written. It will be interesting to see what the reaction will be to them hugging in court.

It reminds me a bit about the '50s, when 'things' certainly did happen but you did not talk about such things.

It is also fun to read about a playful Frodo..I love Frodo stories, but so many of them are so serious or sad that it is refreshing to read a humorous one.

Keep up the good work!
katieelessar chapter 4 . 7/4/2004
HURRY, HURRY! I LOVE THIS STORY. IT'S SO GOOD. JUST HURRY, HURRY!