Reviews for The Way Things Are
akiismarina chapter 2 . 4/29/2007
a bit slow i don't really see where any of this is going.

/my plane - look at other peices of your work, figure out your writing style. 'till next time!

~ME~
Kassii chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Hmn, Danny was a little...attached to the cake, but other than that...YOU ROCK!
Your Secret Valentine chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Update soon please!
xanaphia chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
nice I like this _
EmotionalSpazz chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
"The end of chapter one"

SO THIS IS ONGOING? You haven't updated in a year and a half! .
Kuki Salazar chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
lol, this was kool, and funny! speialy the part wen danny was baking the cake and sam and tucker was catching the foods and...yeah shuting up now! hope u up date soon!
pottersparky chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
Hey I like sam and danny love thing like any fan but you have not update in 5 months so UPDATE NOW! I'am sorry it just you can't let us hanging we want this story get going with chapthers. Just think about it. Danny and sam fans will be heard. Rock on! Just update ok!
Tomon blaize chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
like the story whats going to happen next,yo,does Dash get his but kicked,cuase that was cold yo,I mean what he did to Danny's cake,can't wait for te next chapter.
Bibliophile Music Addict chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
good story, but you've got to continue it man.
akiismarina chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
hey. i love your storey. its going on my story alert and favorites list. please update soon!
Myst chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
I know it's been a while since you published this, and I'm sure you've forgotten all about it, but I was just wondering, you know. Are you going to continue, because it sounds like a really good story. I'm not sure where you're going with it, but I like your style and I'd like to read more. If it helps at all, this is your first chapter and I almost NEVER review the first chapter.

I feel so bad for poor Danny! *kills Dash* I've had something like that happen to me before, so I know how it feels when you've worked so hard and somebody else goes and wrecks it! gr... *represses memory*

Anyhoo,if you think you can, please continue!
Bibbs chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
lol. LOVED it. it was hilarious. update soon cause i want to know what happens next...
HIMROCKMYHEARTAGRAM chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
aw poor danny dash is a meanie!
The Ryuu Victoire Tea Party chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
UPDATE!
Naked Revenge chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
I think its really great so far...

make sure to update!