Reviews for Away From It All
jaderaid chapter 10 . 9/7/2004
its way-cool-awesome! (note: i dont no if in other parts of the world if u use way-cool-awesome, but you r supposed 2 say it all together like its all 1 word.) but enough on the specific language of Pennslyvania...

I love this! its great! YAY! will you do a fanfic where Miss -blue-lady-leader-dude comes back? that would be way-cool-awesome!
Claripup chapter 10 . 9/2/2004
Cool story - I liked it! :)
Mathen Nors chapter 3 . 8/15/2004
Well, I have only gotten through chapter 3 so far, but I must say that I am quite enjoying it. I can't wait until I have time to read the rest. Good job on it!
Miikka chapter 3 . 8/6/2004
Vey nicely done! only 1 thing! When Auril called Rhade a kludge. She should have called him an Uber. Easy mistake, i love your work!
C.V. Wilson chapter 10 . 6/30/2004
Dude, that was cool. I'm trying to write chap. twelve for Don't Deny the Truth but im experiencing a severe case of writers block. its just i cant talk to my musr over here, but im sure that ill find inspiration somewhere. anyway that was really good considering ot ws ur first and stuff like that.
Mary Rose chapter 10 . 6/28/2004
I liked this story.
Kath chapter 10 . 6/26/2004
I really, really liked your story! I love the Beka/Rhaade pairing too. The story flowed well and was easy to read. You kept the characters true to themselves, but did add your own touch so it wasn't just another Andromeda story. I can't wait to read more of your stories! Keep up the good work!
Silver Spider chapter 10 . 6/25/2004
aw! so cute. Good job on your first fic. I know mine sounded a lot more foolish when I first started writing. Keep up the good work.
C.V. Wilson chapter 9 . 6/22/2004
dude, awesome again, but i do have one little suggestion thing. whe you change scenes you should skip a couple lines or something like that okali dockali. awesome!
C.V. Wilson chapter 8 . 6/22/2004
Dude(i know i know), awesome! awesome! awesome! but again, no information about this.
prin69 chapter 9 . 6/22/2004
heheh. so cute when beka yelled at her, and rhade said the 'l' word. i was like 'ah yeah! you know you do!'. and the end, when rhade asks to talk to her. he almost shy, it's so cute! wouldn't he look adorable blushing?
Nalana chapter 9 . 6/22/2004
And it continues! Please keep the chapters coming!'Tis a good story!
prin69 chapter 8 . 6/21/2004
hehehe. levers are cool. ! (my thing for when i'm REALLY excited) omg. they kissed! yeah! hehe. oh. what will happen next. aw, that made me happy!
The Mad Dragon chapter 8 . 6/21/2004
Nice. Make this Trance/Harper and you got a fan for the rest of your Fanfic life. Oh, and It's Flux not Flex.
Nalana chapter 8 . 6/21/2004
ONce again, a nice chapter! Keep it up!