Reviews for The Going Rate of Pirates
ashlynhope28 chapter 1 . 2/3
This is just so beautiful and I loved it. It's canon now. This happened.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
awww... the girls view! xD

that was Nice and Great!

and indeed, Nami just love money, probably habit since childhood, but actually she doesnt really expected to really get paid... since she became the Straw hat pirates.
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
a wonderful, nuanced oneshot - i love girl-centric fics, and i LOVE female-friendship fics, so this was just awesome, b/c vivi and nami are the best. :)
Doctor Crow chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
...if I somehow become lucky...or unlucky...enough to end up with someone a lot like Sanji...I'll probably alternate between sighing, laughing, kissing (him), slapping (him) and just closing my eyes.
Darth Luffy chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
this is good, the irony is that of course by the end of it Nami didn't care about the money either... although I guess both her and Luffy made up for it when the "robbed" the Skypians
Addiction's Curse chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
alynawatlovers chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Communal Property! Too funny! :D
mndstjohn chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Good story!
Trunksmybaby chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
I loved it
tsaurn chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
this is my favorite of all the one piece fanfics out there. thank you for sharing this vision of yours with us, and best of luck to you in all you do
niki chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
This is a nice story. Nami is woo nice. :)
Purple Handprint chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
I was grinning throughout this whole story. That was just so heartwarming. :D
zealousfreak27 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Ach! Never read this one before!

I really love the dialogue in this fic. It's fresh and sounds right out of the manga.
1ofthestrange1s chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Oh, oh now this is just lovely. I'd avoided reading it before, because I thought it was about something entirely different but now that I have it's just so damn brilliant. And perfect, and fittingly like a scene from One Piece itself.
Ysaye chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Sweet... i love your Oneshot here. Have some more of that?
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »