Reviews for Not Fade Away: The Drabble Series
Wolfram-and-Hart-Sauron chapter 19 . 10/9/2005
Brilliant drabbles
Dark Gotham chapter 19 . 4/11/2005
Oh my goodness! This is such a wonderful idea that you have. I like how you easily slip into the thoughts and feelings of each character. I like how these drabels have been crafted and based on one episode, but all of them gracefully stringed together. What a fabulous idea.
Ben is Glory chapter 11 . 11/19/2004
AW! I loved this! The wonderful parallels you drew to Chosen, and the ending! Guh. I really like this story.
xanya-forever chapter 18 . 10/29/2004
Ek, is this the very last chapter? Will there be anymore? I couldn't stand that; this fic has been added to my favourites list, and you to my list of favourite authors. Have honour, be proud! I really hope more is written, though. This last chapter was excellent, though, as usual, I felt an overwhelming since of pity for Illyria. She turned out alright in the end, didn't she? I think so! I've loved this fic a lot, and I would love it even more were you to update!
xanya-forever chapter 16 . 10/29/2004
Heh, words don't even express my love for the word "mellifluous". So perfect, I find. And just right for Spike and his poetry readings. The last line (He was still a good man, perhaps...but maybe he wasn't a bad poet after all.) was realyl excellent, too.
xanya-forever chapter 15 . 10/29/2004
I liked him too, he was great! I totally agree that he would have been keeping track of them, and this was a lovely little interlude. Go, David!
xanya-forever chapter 14 . 10/29/2004
Ek! Another one that had me on the verge of tears. It's the Wes chapters that do it. He's such an underrated character, I find. I wish Lilah had heard that he'd loved her, but that's not the way things work in the Whedonverse, is it? You wrote Lilah perfectly, Wes too, for that matter, and I could see that interaction happening before my eyes. It was perfect that Lilah came to say goodbye and that she'd loved him, but not in a sweet way, because that would be Lilah. Definitely perfect!
xanya-forever chapter 13 . 10/29/2004
Extremely Lorne-is, that chapter was. Perfect characterization. Hmm, he's another character I really felt sorry for in 'Not Fade Away'. Wow, seems like that episode really didn't treat any of the characters, well, eh? Anyway, all Lorne's comments on destiny and choosing and the PTB really made me think (ouch). Great work!
xanya-forever chapter 12 . 10/29/2004
Hee! Spike and his writing. Wonderful touch. I don't think you can find bettery poetry than "My heart expands/'tis grown a bulge in it/inspired

by/your beauty effulgent"...
xanya-forever chapter 11 . 10/29/2004
Buffy came back? Buffy came back! I really like that. Not that I was ever a huge Spuffy shipper, or Bangel shipper... but I like the thought of them all being friends, or at least happy in some way together. And you're right, the dialoge worked perfectly.
xanya-forever chapter 10 . 10/29/2004
Aw, go Spikey! I always love a man who saves a baby. Or... something. Somehow, you were able to characterise it perfectly, even though he only said five words. That says a lot about your writing ability!
xanya-forever chapter 9 . 10/29/2004
Yet another review filled with sympathy: poor Wes! He didn't deserve that... he deserved a heroic death! He deserved to die not because he was out-mackied or anything, he deserved so much more...

Hm. You've really emotionalised me. Must be because of the great writing!
xanya-forever chapter 8 . 10/29/2004
I'm quite a big Illyria fan - liked her more than I liked Fred, that's for sure - so I really felt for her during this chapter. It's all because of Wes that she became such a good, um, person? Whatever you'd like to call it. Great writing!
xanya-forever chapter 6 . 10/29/2004
Gah! Poor Angel getting his Shanshu at a time like that... poor Angel being the only one left! I seem to spend a lot of time feeling sorry for him, but it's fun. Just like this fic!
xanya-forever chapter 4 . 10/29/2004
Oh, poor Cordy! I konw I said that Wes was my favourite Angel charater... but Cordy's so hard to beat. It would have been hard for her watching that battle, but at least she would have had some company afterwards. And I know that sounds really morbid. Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter!