Reviews for Circles of Change
wendums chapter 36 . 5/11/2014
This is one of the best stories I have read
wendums chapter 22 . 8/15/2012
I am pml at the thought of a 'centaur' sitting at a table in a dining room/canteen/cafe with his pal at eye level opposite. I cannot quite get a picture but I do love this fic. One of the best I have read. Thanks
Diannika chapter 36 . 2/17/2012
just to remind you (this was your major mistake)

Sword-Sworn males cannot fq anyone. nor can any sword-sworn consentually be fqed. they literally have no physical desire. their bond to the goddess literally prevents it. that's why tarmra couldn't re-populate talesedrine.
witchwestphalia chapter 36 . 3/11/2011
I came to this party late, so I just finished the story. Wow! I didn't think somebody could work in a Herald with DID & a centuar into ML's universe, but you did, and you made me believe it. Thanks!
carick chapter 36 . 6/27/2010
very strong early plot but weeker towards the end which let the story down i am sorry to say bet still a good read over all

very strong central characters a blind bard and Especially like the idea of a Centaur Changchild
Teldra chapter 36 . 4/26/2010
I really enjoyed this :)
Erica chapter 31 . 6/14/2009
yep chapter 11 of magics price. Savil explains about gate theory and that the only real reason for the sanctified ground is so to help ensure that noone tries to wrest the gate from you...
Erica chapter 34 . 6/4/2009
i love proving hidebound mages wrong... fan fic not suckky but it did has a um decided lack of action for the past couple of chapeter... but i guess you kinda know that now.

but i like reviewing ... when i think of something to review on... i mean i don't even know if ppl get these reviews so i can just randomly talk on... kidding
Erica chapter 31 . 6/4/2009
hey wasn't it in one of the vanyel books that the structure just made it easier it did not actually have anything to do with the casting of the gate? i mean it just had to have a spell energy etc... that was my understanding... you know when savil makes the gate to ashkevron.
Erica chapter 20 . 6/4/2009
again i know its done but am hoping for a masaan-julian-rowen bonding!
Erica chapter 19 . 6/4/2009
ok now you got me weireded out purple button? mines green... i know this is complete though...
Guest chapter 36 . 6/1/2009
Thoroughly enjoyed reading this. Thanks for posting it! And I never noticed a decline in quality. Dunno if you've read Lackey's latest offerings but they've been... lacking what her older works had. I have not enjoyed reading them, sadly, but this was very nice and now I look forward to reading the sequel(s).
Parrot Post chapter 36 . 8/22/2008
I loved it. I don't buy the part about them establishing a democracy in what used to be the empire. Where would they get the idea for a democracy and why would the idea of a democracy be atractive to an allience of monarchies? Otherwise the story is great.
loretta537 chapter 36 . 2/24/2008
this is a great story and i loved it. circles of blood sounds good also, are you ever going to finish it? i dont want to start it unless it's going to be completed.
MsChief chapter 36 . 1/10/2008
A very good story. As for the mistakes of who was inhabiting shoren's body I did not find it that big of a deal but it could have been a very funny moment between the seductor and Rowen. Sorry that I did not review as each chapter was posted but I read at work and don't think my boss would understand-lol. I am glad the Melles died in the end and the Rowen got Julian. I am going to check out some of your other stuff. Thanks for making my day not so boring.