Reviews for Paper Moon
Tigra22 chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
So what happens next?
Baitdcat chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
I actually started reading this as I seriously thought it was a n alternate pairing. It's an extremely good story, but sad to see that it hasn't been updated in awhile. I just wanted to say well done and I loved this story ;)
Potato Monarch chapter 3 . 7/16/2009
The last mental image... it's too much! And just before I was going to bed.

Now I won't be able to sleep for weeks... I'm scared for life.

Anyway, interesting twists in the story... I like it.
may cabbage chapter 2 . 5/15/2009
awesome turn of events... lol i read this already. just leaving comments this time.

love both inuyasha's/kagome's characters here! (but inuyasha's more :P)
may cabbage chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
this story is SO GOOD! i haven't read it in a loong time! amazing.
Nicole chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
Wow, you are really a fantastic writer. Sometimes, it's sort of boring to sift through random stories on this site, hoping that I can find one that'll keep my attention and has quality, however, with all these half-heartedly written stories people post which have all these errors and inconsistencies, it's rather time-consuming. That's why I'm really glad I got to find your story immediately, cause although it has a few mistakes here and there, it really shows your excellent skills as a writer and ability to weave a marvelous, flowing storyline. You've developed your characters in their manner and tone very well. Please continue to update this story, it's totally worth it to go on with it.
xxRockerElla chapter 3 . 12/29/2008
Such a good story!

Whyd yu stop tho?

I hope yu update soon, poor kagome i feel bad & same with inu, Kikyo is a hoe! but care? Good Kags had him now ]

But one question i have is, where Jakotsu comes from O_o;, i was almost not going to read this becuz of the paring at the top of the fic, thank god for yu worte the paring yur yur summary

But again, anyways hope yu contuine this fic, its really awesone & yur a talented writer,

Keep up the great work & hope to read the next chapter soon ]
xoxInuxKags chapter 3 . 12/29/2008
THAT WAS SO GOOD PLZ UPDATE!

NOE THIS STORY HASNT BEEN IN AWHILE

BUT I WOULD HATE FOR THIS STORY LINE TO GO

TO WASTE!
Spirituality chapter 3 . 9/18/2008
Ohh, how nice to read something worth wild to get me back in the groove again! This story is really looking like it's going to be amazing, in a refreshing, cliche kind of way. But either way, I'm looking forward to the next update! Keep up the good work!

Spirit
Faded Lilac chapter 3 . 1/17/2008
Ish would much love you to update but I guess that's not my choice it's yours! Gah! ;_ Hope you find back your interest in this soon again!
Denarius chapter 3 . 8/29/2007
I love this. I can't tell you how much I love a plot where, like in cannon, Inuyasha and Kagome's relationship is strained, painful, and made a complex entanglement of feelings because of Kikyo. And you've done it so well! I really like the bittersweet tone to the story, while the language and conversations are two-sided and poignant in a darkly humourous sarcasm. I'm so happy to have found an accomplished author with some of my favourite kind of Inuyasha/Kagome. Thank you for posting!
TheHuntressandtheHunted chapter 3 . 7/4/2007
Finish this. Please - it's a good concept and I would like to see where you take it.
Lady Cai chapter 3 . 6/28/2007
OH EM GE I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this fic! gahh! its fucking awesome!
soubi202 chapter 3 . 4/3/2007
That was a nice mental image... Rawr, but you haven't updated in forever, so I'll leave you with the lovely little comment [general comment actually. mostly generic]

I love you. Your story rocked but a few read-overs wouldn't be too bad. I loved the story. Thanks for the great read.
Lexodus chapter 3 . 2/23/2007
please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update! it's brilliant! i wanna know what's gonna happen!