Reviews for A little encounter in the night
GeorgeTobor chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
It was not crappy, I think you did an OK job. With his repressed emotions Ranma is not a very romantic person. Ukyo as his best friend should know this and also know pulling a Shampoo style glomp would make him uncomfortable. Ukyo and Kasumi are my choices for Ranma if you have to choose a cannon pairing. Akane is abusive and Shampoo does not respect him. You could expand this and tell how Ranma and Ukyo deal with the others.
Kyo chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
that was really nice. fanfic needs more ranma x ukyo fics
lee ryan chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
hello! even though ranma and ukyo are best friends, there's just NO MAGIC between them even how many times you read the manga and watch the anime.
T.M.M.S chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
Very Good! I loved it! really needs more RxU pairings.
michaelroy chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
What the heck is wrong with you?This is the WORST i have EVER seen!ukyo?CHange it to AKane and i'll give it a 10 out of 10!but until tyhen,it stinks like a skunk!
ZeroMGA chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
i liked it, and I feel where you are comming from...its kinda for the best ya know? I had a relationship for 4 1/2 years with a girl younger than me and we eventually drifted apart even when we could see each other a lot. It hurts a lot but such is life. The fic, as someone else reviwed, IS a bit poetic, but it hardly needs "action" as it doesnts eem to focus on the typical ranma cannon. Regardless i like it.
Hiryo chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
I at least think you've done pretty well. I like sometimes a little waffy fic. The likes of your fic... So don't think you've done not enough... I like it.
RedDesertPhoenix chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
I did have a really long review written up but I lost it when I got disconnected :( Shortened considerally, I think it's got too much poetic stuff and not enough action.
Akiko Koishii chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
Aw...this is good. By the way, Ukchan is Ucchan, just to tell you. But other than that, this is wonderful and sweet.