Reviews for Confronting the Family
ScarletCasson chapter 11 . 5/13/2013
why is it ending? Oh my merlin please don't tell me you just got swept away and stopped uploading! Curse all amazing unfinished fics
ScarletCasson chapter 5 . 5/13/2013
I don't know if you read reviews for old stories, but I just wanted to say I love this fic! Partly because I love any fic that doesn't involve Fred dying, but mostly because Its well-written. Be proud of yourself!
DebbieO chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
I just sat and read this story from beginning to end. I've read a lot of HP Fanfic and this is easily up there with the best I've read. Excellent characterizations, great tension and release...I just want more, but sadly, you haven't updated since 2004 and your LJ link goes nowhere. If you are still writing, I'd love to read it. I'm sure I'll wade my way through the rest of your work here. Thanks tons for a great read! :)
ReallyLoudObserver chapter 5 . 11/11/2008
Well you sure proved Midnights Dawning wrong... LOL I hope you read this and kick hur, hur? HER! (or his) butt to the floor! Omg! Even when I was like 11 and reading OotP I kinda felt it was eventualy gonna be H/G (didn't you notice how much more Ginny was invovled..) Well great story!
S.H.I.E.LD.13 chapter 11 . 11/23/2007
that was really good, post more soon!
accioDHandTVD chapter 5 . 8/8/2007
Midnights Dawning (unsigned), wrote: “HARRY AND GINNY WILL NEVER EVER IN 6BAJILLION YEARS EVER GET TOGETHER! harry and the weasleys are like family, harry thinks as ginny as a little sister and would dream of going out with her, if you want to make a believable story make it a harry and oc pairing because he thinks as ginny as a sister and same with hermione, it was also mentioned that harry lost attraction for cho so it makes sense that if harry does ever get involved with someone it would be with an oc! THINK REALISTICALLY!”

(if you read deathly hallows this year) igues that showed them BIG TIME hahahahahahaha

i personally love this story!
ohnuu chapter 11 . 8/2/2007
That was a real nice story...except that it's incomplete. Also, Chapter 10 and 11 were kinda fluffy, which is a constant threat for all post-war fics which dont really have a true conflict.

Good show, all the same.
graup-hagrid chapter 11 . 6/20/2007
Great story, I hope you continue it to the end.

I like the orphan school a lot, and wondered why you didn't have Harry's friends join him there.

Do I get the feeling that you are winding this fic down? Even if you ended it after the next chapter, it would be a great little fic.

Thanks for sharing it.
sailrpopeye chapter 11 . 2/25/2007
This was an interesting story - too bad it's apparently been abandoned like so many others...

Ed
karma11 chapter 11 . 11/28/2006
awesome update soon!
knightsbridge chapter 11 . 11/2/2006
From the amount of time since your last update, I have the feeling you won't be finishing this story. But believe me, I DO understand about graduate school and the work involved and the time factor.

So for now, at least, I'm putting this in Unfinished HP story folder, and hope that someday your WILL find the time to finish. It's such a good story, tight and with a lot of twists and turns...not to mention you left us all with the Mother of all cliff hangers!

Good luck with your studies...education comes first and always will.
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 11 . 9/6/2006
oh wow! ! ! I just found this and I loved what you have written! ! ! Did you ever finish it? ? ?
odysseus10 chapter 10 . 7/18/2006
This is a really good story and I am enjoying reading it. I was just wondering if you were going to finsh it?
happinessisHarryPotter chapter 11 . 7/8/2006
dang! what the heck? did you die? i sure hope not! pleaseseses update soon,
yellowkeys chapter 5 . 2/19/2006
PIECE OF ADVICE: Never get discouraged by flames. There are many Harry/Ginny fans out there. You write your stories very nicely too! I LOVE YOUR STORY!