Reviews for Crushed
TeeLee-Sensei chapter 6 . 7/31/2013
This story was very sad :,(
Still liked it tho. :)
pan chapter 6 . 7/16/2013
pan evil father
XOXOserenityXOXO chapter 6 . 6/1/2013
Hi that was a really good story. I read the whole thing but I apology for not reviewing every chapter.
lovepoxs chapter 6 . 9/25/2012
cute ending
bestty500 chapter 6 . 8/14/2010
I really do love this story. I never actually liked Pan in general and I didnt like PanxTrunks at all. But I still like the story. The characters were so real and I love how you wrote it. But can someone explain what Goten means by "Theres your sign."
Bob'sCookie chapter 6 . 6/26/2010
Whoa, you suddenly shifted from "Paris" to "Paresu" and then back to "Paris" at the end. Heh. It confused me for a second. '

This story was awesome.

I liked how you included Idasa and his family; never would've thought of pairing his sister with Trunks. Very original.

I could see all this actually happening. The characters were dead on and the plot was witty.

(Pan is so annoying; someone should slug her.) Pan however crossed her arms. "HMPH! Bra better have gone through teen-pregnancy!"-Nice. :D

(I love Palace.) Paresu blinked, seemingly hurt. "But... I thought you accepted that when I married Goten!"-Priceless.

(I love Goten the most!) "There's your sign," Goten mocked, as he and Trunks laughed and high-fived.-Epic. xD

(And Vegeta?) "Get over yourself!" Vegeta spat, "I've accepted the fact that the Saiyans are a dying race! You should accept that Trunks is just simply not interested in you. In the end, don't you think all that matters is his happiness?"-Veggie FTW! \O/

You rock.

I know this was written a while ago, but it's new to me, and I absolutely love it.
nopennameattmnt chapter 6 . 6/16/2007
Hey good story Toni! congratulations! you are a very good writer. )
ShayL chapter 6 . 1/24/2007
Wow... never thought I would see the day where I would come across a fanfic based on Pan and Trunks and they DON'T get together...

You just made my day (and yes, I rather depise the Trunks/Pan pairing... to be completely honest, I rather dislike Pan as well for other reasons). Haha, figures it would be Vegeta to snap some sense into Pan. Good story!
ssjsue chapter 6 . 8/21/2006
hey i loved that story even though pan didn't get trunks and goten didn't get bra beside that i loved it
RANDOM TRUNKS FANGIRL chapter 6 . 12/23/2005
YES! FINALLY A STORY WHERE TRUNKS AND PAN DONT GET TOGETHER! YOU'RE MY HERO! AND I DONT LIKE GOTEN/BRA STORIES EITHER SO YOU ROCK EVEN MORE! YAY! (I LIKE CAPSLOCK)
greetings from lala land chapter 6 . 10/17/2005
well...my response wasn't QUITE that...more like "OMFG, WHY THE HELL ISN'T PAN DEAD? SHE TURNED OUT OK? WHAT A JIP, SHE SHOULD DIE LIKE THE EVIL PSYCO BITCH SHE IS!DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE, DIE! lol, this fic is awsome (other than the fact that Pan's head didn't implode for unexplainable reasons. you should TOTTALY bash her. the pairing is tottaly wrong. and she's a bitch. mostly the last one. yea. i like Icalla, v. cool. and most of all, i like the fact that this isn't a Trunks/Pan fic. EW!
jess c chapter 6 . 10/3/2005
Great story, I'm actually glad Pan didn't get Trunks, I'm also happy that Goten didnt start going out with Bra. WHY DO PEOPLE ALWAYS PAIR THEM UP! There's like a 16 year age difference!
shinigamie2000 chapter 6 . 10/26/2004
can anyone tell me pan and trunks aren't together ? this is an confusing fanfic ! ya'll know i'm an trunks/pan fan but this one freaking storie ! it totally freaked me out ! well...

bye
Julie Romero chapter 6 . 9/25/2004
All I could say is, That better be made up! lol Sorry, its just that it was soo breath taking! I could, literally, feel my heart skip beats! Im always compared to Pan, and I felt as if it were me in the story!XD I love it though! The best I've ever read.

I have this dream of producing, at least!, one show with the producers of DBZ, and I wanted Trunks to get married with this girl i made up. XD Stupid, huh?

But, over all, it's a great story, and I give it 2 thumbs up! I hope we can be friends, so that if I do become a cartoonist, we can work sumthing. XD Later! And kkep the peace!
JoSav chapter 6 . 9/24/2004
I won't bother you with technical shit like 'you spelled this wrong' and what not. So yeah. I stumbled here, through a review you left. :)

Ziyuu's in it? How cute! :P

I liked this story. I'm still a bit awkward over the fact Trunks got married but that's probably because I find it hard to imagine that guy EVER getting married. He sort of freaks me out.

I still love Pan. And you kept her in character, annoying, not wanting to understand, not accepting still being a teenager (who don't understand shit!) and what not. A very nice story. You could've elaborated a bit with detail and showtelling but I still actually enjoyed it. A TP romance that didn't end romantically! Nifty, I say.