Reviews for Waiting For the Sun
Nightshade6265 chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
You better have a damn good explanation as to why this interesting story has yet to be updated.
Narutofan8762 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Please update, this story can be amazing.
Azrael Starwind chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
this is cute i wouldn't have tried this idea until i found some way to make it work but you're making it work quite beautifully
Ryu Vision chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
if ya still need pre-reader for your fics, i'll help ya...

nice one ya got here by the way... been ating a while for an update... let me know if ya plan on continueing this one.

Ryu_Vision
Michael The-Zorch Haney chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Despite the many spelling and grammarical errors I liked this story. I'm always a sucker for RanmaNabiki and RanmaKasumi fics. Please continue.
iceland chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
it is a good story to read and wondering what happens next with nabiki.
Blizzard209 chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Otritzi chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
Actually, that's kinda cute...I hope you do finish this fic...too many go incomplete...either by the muses leaving the writer (like my stories) or some other reason...it's kinda a shame that more of the stories on are incomplete than complete.

Keep the chapters coming!
neo-yasha chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
NEXT CHAPTER! NEXT CHAPTER!
ron chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
great fic, you going to update soon
lord ryuma chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
update this story or ill hunt you down
Drkjester chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
First off let me volunteer as a proof reader for you. I know it can be hard to get the help at times.

Second the story is wonderfull and the error that are in it are just technical stuff that you will learn to get past. Hell I have a degree in english and still make many of these mistakes hehe.

Ok let me know if I can help you out any.
maricel ang chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
it's very good! keep up the good work!more nabiki/ranma pls.
DarkShinji8003 chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
Wow this is really good. I can't wait to read more of it,

Update soon
obsidian-fox chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
While Ranma does need a shoulder to cry on, I somehow can't imagine owner of said shoulder falling in love with the sniveling, crying young man, unless she was falling already.