Reviews for Things That Go Murr in the Panty Drawer
AmberInferno chapter 5 . 5/15/2015
You have to finish. Or at least add more.
It's so not what I was expecting when I read the summery (Thought the panty thief was Inuyasha. Oh god could you imagine that?! ::giggles hysterically::)
Thea Sol chapter 5 . 2/10/2011
This is hilarious! The image of inuyasha holding up her thing was priceless.
kokoronagomu chapter 5 . 3/24/2008
oh this is very funny!

are you going to continue this? is kagome going to tell anyone of her troubles? will she enlist yasha's help in capturing the culprit? will davan have to find a new panty model or even find out who's panties choo-choo bear has started bringing home? will yasha get to see what a thong is when the wind blows the back of kagome's skirt up?

happy healthy encouragement (bribe) to continue: chocolaty goodness!

::chocolate coma::

12 oz silken tofu

12 oz melted chocolate chips

whipped to a fluffy froth

refrigerate till cold ~ yummy!

delighted,

ginny
Ivy chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
I didn't know Something Positive had Catgirl readers... I'm so glad that this sorry never really finished. It contains a HORRIBLE depiction of all characters involved. It's just an excuse to shove Inuyasha, SP, and QoW into one fanfic. It might be forgivable if it was atleast ENTERTAINING but no one who put any thought into QUALITY would even give this a second thought.

Honestly the only people who would want this fiasco to continue would be those so blinded by their "want" for fanfiction on Something Positive or Inuyasha that they ignore the figurative rape of the characters and original stories themselves...
Saint Ebony chapter 5 . 4/22/2007
MOAR~ :P
Dark Knight Gafgar chapter 5 . 2/8/2007
Why the heck is it the good stuff is always dead since 2004?
artemisgirl chapter 5 . 8/12/2006
That's HYSTERICAL! I just read all the Queen of Wands comics a week or so ago! :D So great!
Inudaughter chapter 5 . 5/8/2006
yep, more sits please
Keri McVean chapter 5 . 5/22/2005
Just read your fic, and I have to say I really like it. Yay ChooChooBear! Hehe, looking forward to seeing where you are going with this one.
Toya's Gurl chapter 5 . 5/19/2005
this is AWESOME! it is so funny!
Toya's Gurl chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
hahahaha, awesome!
Rabid Nozomi chapter 5 . 4/21/2005
Argh! I can't wait till you update. Great chapter though.
Rabid Nozomi chapter 4 . 4/21/2005
"Translation: those aren’t panties! My owner wears undergarments like those!"

Thats my favorite line. Thats halarious. Great chapter.
Rabid Nozomi chapter 3 . 4/21/2005
Ooh. Great chapter.
Rabid Nozomi chapter 2 . 4/21/2005
Thats eerie. Who's the cat "cat blurgler"? Lol.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »