Reviews for Hyaaaaaaaaaku!
Herp chapter 29 . 7/4/2009
Aw *SQUISH* that was so moving. When Kaze Tsukai tears up at something as she recommends it to me, it's damn good. :) Terrif work.
ten.thousand.spoons chapter 17 . 4/16/2008
All right, I have to say it; this really takes the cake.

Not just this drabble (so much fun in a breathtakingly scary way), but this work as a whole. Each of them had a startlingly unexpected prospective, which made reading a treat. Thanks for sharing these insightful shorts with us, Numisma.
Inudaughter chapter 16 . 1/28/2007
awesome!
LadyDragonStar chapter 6 . 7/18/2005
lovin it! Especially chapter 6 since I've just read a fanfic on Jakoutsu by Leloi called Nirvana.

LDS
PrncessS chapter 28 . 6/29/2005
Hilarious! I loved "What a World," especially since I just saw "Wicked" )
littleolmee chapter 28 . 6/29/2005
what can i say? i almost can't type i'm laughing to hard. bring on the flying monkeys! that scene also reminds me of the move who framed roger rabbit. the evil is dissolved into a black goo and as he goes down he cries out, "what a world, what a world!" thanks again for the heads up through the group on your work.
SetsuntaMew chapter 29 . 6/28/2005
O. I like it. I always did like Kagura.
SetsuntaMew chapter 28 . 6/27/2005
Very good! Especially this last one! It's very very funny _
Fantastical Queen Ebony Black chapter 28 . 6/15/2005
ha! That made me laugh, especially the last line. aw man, i loved it.
The Emmanator chapter 28 . 6/12/2005
LoL, the last one had me in hysterics, I'm glad I took the time to read.

Good job!
shaid chapter 28 . 6/8/2005
so... this totally made me laugh. When I find something funny, I generally tell my fiance-husband. He kinda blinked said I was scaring him and to not talk to him... But this is that same man who came up with the "Rin and Stumpy" thing. But I laughed. So, Kudos.
Reality chapter 27 . 5/17/2005
Who is it? I don't understand...lol
WaterWind-hanyou chapter 27 . 5/17/2005
great job, hope you update soon

ja!
Fantastical Queen Ebony Black chapter 27 . 5/17/2005
Kohaku, I'm guessing. Another vivid one, made me feel like I was in a grave! Nice title too.
WaterWind-hanyou chapter 26 . 5/1/2005
nicely done, hope you update soon

ja!