Reviews for Bad Places
pownxmanonnie chapter 19 . 9/28
this was so AWESOME~! i really loved the story! it was so darn good! i really enjoyed reading this!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 19 . 8/20
very good. uh... and if you could, can you mark this story's status as completed?
Le02468 chapter 19 . 7/9
Omg, I LOVE this story! I'm so glad I found it! I just love everything about it! The drama, the suspense, the action, I couldn't get enough!
Magic Midnight Mist chapter 19 . 4/30
This just might be one of my favorite fanfics, do you know how many hours I spent imagining something like this happening to the turtles? I mean, it's just like it popped out of my head, not that I could write anything as good as this is 'cause it's just too awesome.
Anyway, I'd just like to say that I really enjoyed it, every single chapter, and I don't really mind blood all that so it's just perfect...
Magic Midnight Mist chapter 5 . 4/30
I think this chapter is my favorite :D
Magic Midnight Mist chapter 1 . 4/30
Sounds promising AND AWESOME!
miss-meowness chapter 19 . 4/29
Oh my gosh this story was fantastic. I mean, literally once I started reading it I couldn't stop. This was...I can't even describe it in words, except...absolutely amazing. Thank you so much for this piece. I enjoyed everything.
flikaroo chapter 19 . 4/3
This fic had me on the edge of my seat reading it. Leo was REALLY in a bad place, and still is. It's nice to see the leader showing a gritty, raw side as well as Raph having to really step it up. All the blood and gore had me squirming and cringing in my seat. Breeders, feeders, such a twisted game Baxter cooked up. I'm glad he's gone! I'm looking forward to the next story in this series, bravo!
BlingThing chapter 19 . 3/24
Hey it was a good take on Leonardo, and the burden he has shouldered, and was well written. The show and comics never really focus on how hard it is for him to take it, so it was an enjoyable read.
Pheonix09 chapter 19 . 2/14
That was awesome, amusing, wonderful and excellent, I loved it and nice job; thank you for sharing this wonderful story and I hope you write more of these two in the future so we can read them
TJHECTOR chapter 19 . 11/15/2014
Oh my bad this story is completed. Sorry!
And geez this is a hell of a ride! I like it's pace and the writing is so good! I got this particular segment I like:
"Blood is the life, and Leo wondered how they could be covered with life and death at once. It was a minor miracle in the dark, the law of nature wrapped into a tight microcosm. Win and live, lose and die, and the rule never changed, ..." (Can't remember which chap that was from)
And the thrill and brotherly bond entangled Leo and Raph. I like that very much too.
Anyway, I really enjoyed the story and I want to thank you for sharing your works. It's somhow inspiring, in my opinion. This particular story and other stories ( I've read Twisted Autumn none-censored version for instance ). And I think you really captured/possess something I rarely find among fan fiction writers. Ah I know it's ambiguous but I can't seem to find the right words. And that's how good you are! You left me with feelings I can't describe!
Best wishes,
TJHECTOR chapter 9 . 11/15/2014
Dark. Intense. You're GOOD!
Too bad this isn't completed! I know but I just can't stop reading! Like the dark Leonardo very much.
I've read some of your other tmnt stories and they were also amazing. O I like the darkness.
Catalina Waters chapter 19 . 8/22/2014
OMG one of the best friggin' stories I ever read! Great Job! :D
SimpliMe chapter 19 . 3/11/2014
I haven’t read a truly dark, heart rendering psychological thriller in a while. Your story made me question why haven’t I read more of these sorts of stories.
This was beautifully written with tremendous details and just enough foreshadowing to make you suspicious and truly concerned for the characters. The OCs were written well, and I do mean well. There is a fine line of writing an OC, a very fine line and you have walked across that line like an acrobat, making me love both characters, love their quirks, love the fact that nobody in their right minds would want to be them. An odd team surviving it out to the end. I must confess, after getting to know these characters, I immediately thought of season 5 of the 2k3 series and the new characters built there since I found them enjoyable.
The darkness of the emotions, kept me alert the entire time. I was constantly paying close attention to Leo’s actions and words, just because they were Leo, but off…There was definitely something hidden underneath all the bravery and fearlessness. The ending wasn’t all of a surprise. By that time, you wove me into a sense that something miserable might happen, I just didn’t quite understand what until that conversation between Leo and Raph.
The ending was realistic, not pretty or happy…It was hopeful though. But there was the sense, things were never going to be the same, and the reoccurrence of these horrific thoughts were still surfacing without clearing. PTSD has already consumed Leo’s mind by the end of this story. At this point, the only thing his family can really do to help after a truly tragic experience is to keep a diligent eye on their brother and make sure to recognize the signs that he might go off the deep end.

I’ve already read the sequels… over a year ago, I very much enjoyed the next book in the series as well.
leoraphdonniemikey chapter 19 . 1/5/2014
Nicely done on the ending. And for all your hard work on this story! ;D