Reviews for Bad Places
Porsiona chapter 19 . 5/29
I loved this story so much I wish it was a comic or even a short book so I could have on my shelf and I could just read over and over again and not worry about my phone during. you are an awesome writer just got done reading the whole story. this would make a great movie omg can't say enough good things about this story. thank you for writing the story so one of my favorites like seriously #1
Time Flies In The Summer chapter 19 . 5/25
I absolutely loved reading this story and am eager to read the next one.
tmntlover2013 chapter 19 . 12/15/2016
Great job on the story, loved it, keep up the great work and keep on writing. :)
TheRedScreech chapter 19 . 10/27/2016
HOLY CATS, THIS IS MAGNIFICENT! Poor Leo and the family! But yay for them healing and recovering and forgiving each other! I absolutely loved Splinter in this! Whenever he's portrayed as the "antagonist" or "bad master" he stays that way. I love how you made him grow into the father the turtles need - that Leo needs. Well done! Thank you, thank you for this wonderful story!
guest chapter 14 . 10/7/2016
You know as satisfied with each parts endings as i am i still can't help but think what would happen if the ending of each part changed (i.e in this one if leo had stayed in the bad place or had managed to get away from Raph.) what do you think would happen if one of those two things. Changed?
Guest chapter 9 . 10/4/2016
I don't think Leo would be angry and think himself a slave...he protects because he loves them.
5Mississippis chapter 19 . 9/9/2016
Oh my God! Still crying! Crying! Crying! Beautifully done story about the power of love, acceptance, and redemption! Love that Leo found an outlet and that in his working psychology, he no longer sees himself primarily as a weapon! I'm still crying! I've said this before and I'll say it again - you are an absolutely incredible writer! All the themes that you managed to work into this tremendous, ulcerous, visually rich, action packed story! I am in awe of your amazing talent! Tremendous, epic story!
5Mississippis chapter 18 . 9/9/2016
I am crying hysterically here! Tremendous story!
5Mississippis chapter 17 . 9/9/2016
Oh my God! Still crying and LOL! Leo signing Raph up for the Barry Manilow Fan Club?! LOL! Beautifully done showing healing and brotherly love and tenderness!
5Mississippis chapter 16 . 9/9/2016
Tremendous chapter! I hope Leo is healing - it seems like he is! LOL at Donnie being excited at all the sterol medical supplies!
5Mississippis chapter 15 . 9/9/2016
OH MY GOD! Crying! Crying! Crying! Beautifully written brotherly love and steadfast devotion! Like Leo said, it begins and ends with the rain on concrete. Amazing! Incredible writing!
5Mississippis chapter 14 . 9/9/2016
OH MY GOD!
5Mississippis chapter 13 . 9/9/2016
OH MY GOD! Tremendous chapter! The action is fantastic and the situation ULCEROUS! I have so much work to do right now but I absolutely cannot stop reading!
5Mississippis chapter 11 . 9/9/2016
Go Donnie! Love that he is in the command center and maybe he can shut this place down!
5Mississippis chapter 10 . 9/9/2016
This is absolutely tremendous! I hate that they are all stuck in the 'game; again but at least the brothers can actually see and live the hell that Leo went through all those months.