Reviews for Harry Potter and the School of Elementals
Jane chapter 11 . 6/16
Ha! I guessed it! It was Neville, it was neville! :)

Blake2020 chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
cool chapter lol
The Amendable Snow Freak chapter 30 . 11/23/2012
Great story!
Sanity and Katlin chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
hehe... we've written a story where someone sneezes half way through saying Avada Kadavera too... Too much fun!

Ashletta Rose Everdeen chapter 16 . 7/4/2012
The last chapter sounded like this old tv show quantum leap
lilmisadiva chapter 11 . 6/15/2012
loving this story
Diannika chapter 14 . 4/1/2012
Impressive Sliders ...crossover? No, not really, but both more and less allusion. Plot transference? I guess that works. Whatever, I'm very impressed.
Caesor chapter 30 . 3/10/2012
Cool story, i loved it.
ashes9492 chapter 30 . 10/21/2011
great great great story
Tatieyana chapter 8 . 7/19/2011
"Mcgonagal sigh" she is so much like Lilly Potter, I wonder if they are related" "

Okay this bugs me. She is using the last name of Evans ! Why wouldn't people make the connection? I mean it's like Super Man hiding as Clark Kent by just putting on a pair of glasses. *sigh*

Anyway so fare I am really liking this story. Sorry for the mini-rant but you see it so much and have to wonder just how dumb people can be. Makes me want to pull my hair out sometimes.
Laetitia Lycaelon chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Did you change the wording of the prophecy on purpose?(other than he/she of course)
Platinum Sol chapter 4 . 8/30/2010
The spelling and grammar could use some work for sure. I also noticed, as easily as one would repeated blows from a sludge hammer, how "Alex" is such a Mary Sue that it's beyond ridiculous. I'll keep reading for a while because I want to see if Alex actually faces any difficulty at all. I suggest in future stories to not give free power ups to your characters. If you make them work hard, very hard, for any new powers, then people will feel that the character deserves them. This in turn will make the character more likable. You do have betas, so the grammar and spelling is not your fault, but you might think about getting a)better betas, or b)getting more betas and having them go over the story in turns.

I hope I wasn't too harsh and that you continue to improve and refine your skill as a writer.

The DLP chapter 6 . 8/18/2010
Uhhmmm... just to let you know, where you said 'Mrs. Evans' or 'Mrs. Potter', it should have been 'Ms. Evans' or 'Ms. Potter'. ~The DLP
The DLP chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
Hmmm good grammar, spelling, and no major plot holes as of yet, but the sentence flow is a little stilted and disjointed. Oh and i would think the death eaters would at least look for the body to bring back, or cast some sort of spell to trace portkeys or apparation ~The Dark Lord Peterson
Jim Red Hawk chapter 11 . 4/1/2010
I generally do not like stories where Harry is turned into a girl. AND I have nothing against girls, I love em. :} This one is not so bad so far...

BUT, I was under the impression that no one could apparate or use a port key on the grounds of Hogwarts. You lost me with that! :{