Reviews for Dreams of Amber
Angeluna chapter 15 . 7/10
omg love this story! The plots so cute! Pls keep writing and update! Even if it's been a few years I hope you still update!
Are you never ever going to update this story? Yout story so much nice! I really wanna know how this story will end..please please finish this nice story:)))))
fan chapter 15 . 3/2
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee will you update the story
Sakuray98 chapter 15 . 12/16/2015
Pleaaaaase continue the story! Pleaaaaase finish it!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/1/2015
Oh god...
saku07 chapter 15 . 7/8/2015
continue with the story
sakura chapter 15 . 5/7/2015
When r u going to finish the story I luv it finish it please
luna cherFer chapter 15 . 2/26/2015
The story has a lot going and I hope that you'd be able to finish it. :)

Write on!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/26/2014
I'm sorry but u found this Sakura very annoying, she's very immature and takes offense on everything, because she's so immature. I actually happen to agree with Li here, she doesn't know how to act around her boss specially for a Japanese girl since Japanese culture is all about respect and jerarchy, she doesn't know how to make her point and speak her mind without acting childish and as for Li, what a weak character he has, he's 23 and still lets his mother runs his life? after 2 children and a marriage. Reality? And lastly, that whole "Sakura sends things and knows where the kids are and smells danger and stuff" If this were in a universe where there's Magic and she's the card mistress or something then that would make sense but here just calling it "intuition" feels weird, almost silly (I didn't want to use a harsher word, I'm trying to tell you the truth about all the things that bothers me about this story without being rude). Bottoms line, I didn't like it. I'm sorry.
animegirl73 chapter 15 . 9/11/2014
Interesting story. Can't wait to see where you take this story.
nevertheless27 chapter 15 . 4/16/2014
ohmg i love the story please finish this one
IrieAdam chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Oh God! I love this story so much! But why did you have to stop? Last update was 2007? I wanna cry already .
I hope you'll update... Please? :
Nazrath chapter 15 . 1/27/2014
complete the story!
Guest chapter 15 . 1/26/2014
oh god this is where you stop writing? NOOOOOOOOOOOO you cant do that to us man. its just not cool. pls pls plsplsplsplsplsplsplss come back to this story. even with my offensive comment. ill take it back dude youre cool. youre still cool youre still cool (simpsons). but FINISH THIS STORY PLS OR I WILL PROBABLY DIE. i wna see what syaoran will do under the influence of anger and jealousy. and i wna see what happens with poor danny boy.
A Selfish Writer chapter 15 . 10/27/2013
Are you going to update this? You left us hanging there... :(
1,289 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »