Reviews for Bring me to Life
wotumba1 chapter 18 . 4/4
great Story!
i'm glad they made it and will now be able to go home!
wotumba1 chapter 14 . 4/4
oh no :(
wotumba1 chapter 13 . 4/4
that's the first good news in a long time!
wotumba1 chapter 12 . 4/4
how very sad *crying*
wotumba1 chapter 10 . 4/4
oh no! poor legolas!
wotumba1 chapter 9 . 4/4
seems like they came just in time! gotta love the twins
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 4/4
no one should be a slave!
paigeandtiger chapter 18 . 11/29/2015
I have no words to describe how good this story was. I couldn't put it down! Great job!
Stormcutter684 chapter 18 . 9/25/2015
A sequel? I'm gonna read it! Now!
I love this story. It certainly is different ... Legolas as a slave, and Gerchen is so cruel! And the Karps ... They are so cunning, but they always have an intent on why they attack, they're not just ruthless and blood-thirsty!
And then Linriel? Sweet Eru, poor Elrohir was so distressed and angry when he found out that she was 'dead'. But thank the Valar you didn't kill her off!
And WHY did you kill Cormir! I loved him! He understood everything! He was kind and awesome. He was a favourite character!'
*sigh*
But other than that, I really do enjoy this story. It's amazing. Great job, Mellon nîn! Hannon le!
Dragonanzar chapter 18 . 4/15/2011
Great story. I think it is one of the best that I have read of this particular stimulus. The only problem I had with it was the way you kept repeating conversations without changing more than a couple of descriptors. Obviously this is just my opinion, but perhaps in future stories you could have the conversation once and then the reactions afterwards. Sentences such as 'I listened to his responses to my questions with disbelief' could be used instead.

I don't know if you've noticed, but the story does not show up as 'complete' which might hinder other readers from finding and enjoying it. Personally I found it through a search and the only reason I didn't click the complete option was because there weren't too many stories listed. I hate to think that I might have missed it just because I had filtered complete stories and yours wasn't registered as such. On to the sequel!

Thank you for writing and completing such an interesting story.

Dragonanzar
very mad at gerchen chapter 15 . 8/28/2010
breaths shy of relief.
Very mad at gerchen chapter 14 . 8/28/2010
i am considering getting elronds painfull poisoned covered sword from Faramir's Story and going after gerchen with it. Then i think i will give him to the karps after i finish beating him up. No i am not normally violent but gerchen could get anyone mad at him
memyselfandi chapter 18 . 2/18/2006
Alright! Leggy get caught, enslaved, nearly killed, then gets away. I like it.
Jedi Knight247 chapter 18 . 1/26/2006
It took me a while to finish this, but boy am I glad that I did. I don't usually read POV fics, but your writing was so good that I couldn't help reading it (and enjoying it!). I'm so glad that Linriel is alive, and Legolas is free. What a great story!
Lady Luce chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
I like the idea and I like this story I must read more, but later, because my sister is badgering me to play with her.