Reviews for Bring me to Life
Dragonanzar chapter 18 . 4/15/2011
Great story. I think it is one of the best that I have read of this particular stimulus. The only problem I had with it was the way you kept repeating conversations without changing more than a couple of descriptors. Obviously this is just my opinion, but perhaps in future stories you could have the conversation once and then the reactions afterwards. Sentences such as 'I listened to his responses to my questions with disbelief' could be used instead.

I don't know if you've noticed, but the story does not show up as 'complete' which might hinder other readers from finding and enjoying it. Personally I found it through a search and the only reason I didn't click the complete option was because there weren't too many stories listed. I hate to think that I might have missed it just because I had filtered complete stories and yours wasn't registered as such. On to the sequel!

Thank you for writing and completing such an interesting story.

Dragonanzar
very mad at gerchen chapter 15 . 8/28/2010
breaths shy of relief.
Very mad at gerchen chapter 14 . 8/28/2010
i am considering getting elronds painfull poisoned covered sword from Faramir's Story and going after gerchen with it. Then i think i will give him to the karps after i finish beating him up. No i am not normally violent but gerchen could get anyone mad at him
memyselfandi chapter 18 . 2/18/2006
Alright! Leggy get caught, enslaved, nearly killed, then gets away. I like it.
Jedi Knight247 chapter 18 . 1/26/2006
It took me a while to finish this, but boy am I glad that I did. I don't usually read POV fics, but your writing was so good that I couldn't help reading it (and enjoying it!). I'm so glad that Linriel is alive, and Legolas is free. What a great story!
Lady Luce chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
I like the idea and I like this story I must read more, but later, because my sister is badgering me to play with her.
Kirsten chapter 18 . 4/26/2005
Great story! I had read a little before, but I had read all of it, and I read this after it had been updated.
Icy Sapphire15 chapter 18 . 1/20/2005
*goes into freaking out fangirl mode* OMG! You killed Cormir! And you almost killed Linriel! Nice job. You get a medal. *hands Anastasia a medal* This story so rocks! I loved it. I laughed, I freaked out, I almost went on a ramage...it's all good.
SPUW Commander Ruler of the eastern hemisphere whatever chapter 18 . 1/7/2005
Ah yes. The happiness of freedom! I'm glad you're writing a sequal.
SPUW Commander Ruler of the eastern hemisphere whatever chapter 18 . 1/7/2005
Ah yes. The happiness of freedom! I'm glad you're writing a sequal.
joy chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
Were you going to update sometime this century? Or do we have to somehow comunicate with you telepathically to get the rest of the story?
I missed the last boat chapter 11 . 11/6/2004
Hiya , I lost track of this story for a while but I've just rediscovered it and am catching up. I really love the way you switch povs I know it's nothing new but it's a really effective writing techique. The way Aragorns eyes are being opened and he is slowly becoming aware of the injustice around him ,( not just with regards to Legolas) is one of the things I particular like and quite an interesting way to develop his charecter ... Apathy is not usually a trait fanfiction authors associate with estel, so this is unusual!

( hehe not that i like him being apathtic rather that I like the way you develop his charecter from intial apathy Estels character can become too Two dimensional in some fics )

Anyway haven't finished reading it yet this is a kinda mid point review... i hope poor Legolas survives this fresh outpouring of angst

i missed the last boat
Slayergirl1362 chapter 18 . 10/30/2004
thanks so much for reviewing my story! plz continue- your support is appreciated. _

you like lord of the rings, huh? _ i have a friend who's pretty much obsessed with it.

and i LOVE evanescence. i like that you put bring me to life into the fic. _
The Exile 09 chapter 18 . 10/22/2004
Oohh! That was the bestest story! Can't wait for the sequal! *hugs Leggy plushie contentedly*
The Exile 09 chapter 15 . 10/22/2004
YAY! I'm so happy that Liniel's okay!

*runs off to read more while grumbling about the death or Cormir*