Reviews for The last of the valerious
Guest chapter 30 . 6/28/2012
Omg! I'm close to crying!
LittleValerious chapter 12 . 6/27/2012
Poor Gabriel.. Breaks my heart how he never wins
LittleValerious chapter 9 . 6/27/2012
Love it! I think that you should write from the point of view
LittleValerious chapter 8 . 6/27/2012
Great job! I felt like I was really Ana wich is why I seriously have the chills right now!
LittleValerious chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Love it!
Bloodsired chapter 30 . 7/26/2010
Excellent story and a tragic one, you just kill your o.c and some great character and Dracula. I'm a Dracula fan and most I read about him, he always win with happy ending. But this, I like it the way it end. Its a for a changes that you make it so tragic but since Celeste bear a human child maybe you know, give it a sequel or a prequel how did celeste meet Dracula or even fall to him. Or since all of them is forgiven maybe Dracula could get back for another love story. Just hoping. Anyway you done a great job on it.
sara chapter 30 . 2/16/2009
A heart-breaking story. A beautiful and Very well written story. It was sad to see the characters die at the end.

The song by within tmeptation really emphasises and summarises the story.
Remember chapter 30 . 1/14/2008
Incredible ending for an excellent peice of work.

I think this was the very first story I ever read on this website and all these years later you've finally finished it!

Well, it was worth the wait and well written. THANK YOU FOR UPDATING! And even more imporant... THANK YOU FOR FINISHING THIS STORY! So many people start stories and never finish them. I'm guilty of that... but thank you for finishing the story.

Congrats on the end of a marvelous tale!

-Remember

P.S. I LOVE Within Temptation! OMFG! :)
draculasbride2008 chapter 29 . 12/6/2006
_ *grins* a very awesome chapter...Is the song from the new Evanescence cd? Cause that would probably explain why I haven't heard it yet... Anyways, please, please, *please* don't make us lowly readers wait too long for chapter 30...please? *gives puppy-dog-eyes look* Until next time!
Ron's Sweetie chapter 29 . 12/1/2006
GReat new chapter. I loveit. Keep going with it. Good job.
Remember chapter 29 . 12/1/2006
*passes out from shock* OH MY GOD YOU UPDATED!

PRAISE THE LORD! jk jk

Let's not go too far.

Alright, i must say, you... you... you are a freaking genius for starters. I love this story to no end! You leave everyone so flawlessly in character, you make their struggles so deep and so personal, the emotion woven behind every word is enthralling... I swear.

For instance, when Ana was despairing, or even when Celeste was, I could feel it (as corny as that sounds) It was... ah... your writting is breathtaking my dear. Utterly breathtaking. You truly are amazing.

Please promise me you won't take eternity to update again! That cliff-hanger was so... EVIL!

As much as I LOVE Dracula... oh, he's so... just... evil in this story. With you, there is NO good in him. No good at all...

UPdate soon please! I'm an adoring fan! :) ha ha.

-Remember

P.S. Love the song btw... Evanescence is amazing. And I'm sure you'd agree.
Angel of Beauty chapter 29 . 12/1/2006
Evanescence is so awesome! As well as your story! Dont leave me waiting for too long, Im addicted!

-Angel-
Wednesday Adams chapter 28 . 11/22/2006
OMG this is such a good fanfic

evil but so good

you have to write more

NOW

I'm going to die of suspense and come back as a vampire adn get you
Angel of Beauty chapter 28 . 7/31/2006
Really well written indeed. Update soon, this story is really really awesome!
baby-girl chapter 28 . 7/19/2006
Does this mean hes done with Ana now that Celeste might be pregnant?anyways i like it had a good twist you done with this? please dont be i realy like ways please update soon.