Reviews for Fruit of Her Labors
sillym3 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Lovely, it has been too long since I read something simply beautiful
lostladyknight chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Adorable story!
jevans47403 chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Gotta remember that picture she took of him with the dummy...LMAO! You've done a great Job!
Lerrinus chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
I remember that picture she took in the lab! LOL! This is so cute!

I like how you write these two! (three! Lindsay's included!) :-D
Jade of Purple chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
That was a sweet little moment with Catherine, Warrick and Lindsey.

Nice story.
misscam chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
You do write Catherine and Warrick and Lindsey being all demoestically so wonderfully, being sweet without overly so, and just showing the smaller moments of life that are the cornerstones of our life.
Pheo chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
Loved this, so cute and literally fluffy!
Karin1 chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
VR Trakowski, I absolutely loved this story. It was cute and funny and I loved seeing Warrick and Catherine so relaxed. M...maybe I can add another ship to my list? *grin* Anyway, good job!

~Karin~
hotkeyau chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
I do so love your C/W fic. It's so beotiful. If I was ever going to become a shipper, these two would be the ones to get me there. They get better and better. Please! Take them further! ::sigh::
wp1fan chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
How unique and creative! I haven't been a C/W shipper in forever(since I don't really like Catherine anymore), but maybe I will again! I loved your portrayal of them!
Lady Kes chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
What a creative idea! Warrick and Catherine are so well portrayed. :) Great job!
Battus philenor chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
That was sweet. What a unique use of the first the line! :) Warrick is so darn sexy isn't he? You wrote him the way I picture him, just a sweety. Again you amaze me with more than one response. Both of them so different from any other response.