Reviews for The World Tomorrow
toothchick chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
So sweet & cute!
smrozier chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
Not really sure how I missed this before, but I just found it. I love it. Peeks into the future are so...what's the word? Anyway, they give you the "warm fuzzies". This is just how I'd like it to happen!
gglovebug chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
I don't know how I missed this fic before, but have just discovered it as a result of your sequel - The World Anew.

Clever use of the opening and closing lines. So natural, so perfect. I loved seeing into the future and this side of Grissom. Of course, this is what we want to someday happen. It's so nice to contemplate how it might be. True to character as always. Loved it!
mossley chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
This was really great. I like your take on Grissom as a grandfather. It was a really sweet story.
hotkeyau chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
But as a second best to a C/W story, an insight into a grandad Grissom is fine by me. You won't know this, but I'm rather partial to seeing the future of our characters portrayed in a manner in keeping with what we know and can project. Excellent job again!
wp1fan chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
Man, I loved both of your responses this week! This one was so adorably sweet! Grandfather Grissom. *sigh* Great job!
ShannonSto chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
OMG! How incredibly adorable. Let's hope that stubborn, intense physicist makes him see sense pretty soon. How do you manage multiple responses to a singe challenge? And all of them delightful. Very impressive.

Shannon
Ricker23 chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
Aw...Grissom and Sara grandparents...great story. Loved it, as I do all your stories!
pookyber chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
Aw, man, that was one of the cutest, most amazing things i've read! YOU RULE!
Lady Kes chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
How sweet! Poor Grandpa Grissom, though, dealing with such an energetic toddler. Where the heck do kids store all those giggles and jumps and squeals, anyway? :)
Battus philenor chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
That was adorable! I love stories where the present nonesense has been taken care of, and the future is much more lovely. :) Excellent challenge response!