Reviews for Millina: The mother of Goku
Guest chapter 19 . 11/12/2013
Please make more or a sequel like if millena raised goku please and this story is amazing
SpringBorn chapter 19 . 3/2/2012
Good chapter. cant wait for the next one. I feel bad for King Vageta
Headless-Whore chapter 18 . 10/18/2006
me likes this chapter
Headless-Whore chapter 19 . 10/4/2006
I love this fic! its great ur a genius! I really hope u post soon because I am pathetic and my life is fanfiction.

So please post soon!

Fred And George Weasley's Girl chapter 19 . 10/1/2006
oh hurry up and update this is a great story
saiyandudette chapter 17 . 9/16/2006
OMG! I MEAN...GOD! That's the best damn fanfic I ever even read!

I mean i've read all kinds of bullshit but this is...

I'd totally give an award for this!

It fits into the original plot and the names are so f*ing realistic!

Yugijo chapter 17 . 1/12/2006
Wow that was a good chapter! I'm sorry it took a long time to review. I thought you would never update. I love the love sceens they make the story more exciting. Oh if you cant remember who I am it used to be DBZwar I think but that doesn't matter. What matters is that you need to keep updating!

See yah :D

InuSaiyan007 chapter 17 . 10/29/2005
hey! love your story its awesome_! so plz update soon
Ze Queen chapter 17 . 10/28/2005
Hm... I only have to say a few things:

1. Nice chapter, look forward to seeing the next one.

2. You took way to long to update, I had to start from the beginning to figure out what was going on...

3. The Nappa thing from the last chapter nearly made me faint I was laughing so hard.

SeekerGirl17 chapter 16 . 5/18/2005
Good story! I always wondered who was Goku's mother. Millina really does seem to be the type of saiyan that could play the part. You should send this to the people who make DBZ I'm sure they would love to make another movie to follow Bardock! Anyway update soon I want read all about the wedding!
Yugijo chapter 16 . 3/29/2005
How romantic and funny. Finaly I got a story up/ With the help of my brother.

If you have the time then read my story.

Saiya-jin Queen chapter 16 . 12/15/2004
GOOD LORD! NAPPA DANCING AND SINGING! OMG! I wish I could've been there...Hehehe BLACKMAIL! *evil grin* _ Keep up the good work.
rjectkd89 chapter 16 . 12/13/2004
hahahaha! nappa dancing!
Yugijo chapter 5 . 12/3/2004
This story was the best one and the only one I ever read.

you should update when will Goku be in the story Im so anctions to see it. sorry for the spelling!

(*o*) YAH!
Yugijo chapter 10 . 12/2/2004
Chapter 10 was funny. I liked it when Nappa was slaped.