Reviews for Storm Warning
AnisYamamoto chapter 2 . 5/30/2016
You should continue this
Guest chapter 2 . 9/14/2014
TT this is so beautiful.. it would be more beautiful if you continued it though :C
Guest chapter 2 . 8/24/2014
OH MY FUCKING GOD PLEASE UPDATE YOUR STORIES YOU ARE MY FAVOURITE AUTHOR. PLEASE. FOR MY SAKE PLEASE.
Daydreamer Angel chapter 2 . 4/19/2013
More. I demand it.
mojoboy31 chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
Where's chapter three?! lol. This is very well done so far, though Robin could be a bit more competent.
Batman's pet chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
This is so awesome and suspenseful. I really want to know what happens next. Will you be updating anytime soon? Judging by the date up top it seems unlikely, but it doesn't hurt to hope. ;D Anyway, I hope you finish this fic because this is really good.
UnknownRobin chapter 2 . 1/18/2011
I KNOW WHATS GOING ON! Ravens emotions broke out of Nevermore. The load crack was when her mirror broke all of them got loose. Well tell me if I am so right or so wrong. ")
TTRaven4Ever chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
Well, I see that this hasn't been updated in a while, but I have faith in you! Please update soon, this is a great story! :D
Chi Yagami chapter 2 . 11/23/2007
I guess you lost interest? oh well... it was still a good read
Keyo-Red Angel of Hope chapter 2 . 8/2/2007
I love the ending there. So blunt, so true. Genius.

Raven's little personality buddies sure make for some good writing, and this is fabulous. I wanna hug sad Raven!

Gotta admit that the boy wonder running around in his PJs is a bit odd.

This is really well written, it's been awhile since I've found a nice heart swinger like this. Good work and thank you. I look forward to the next update.
Weaving Bard chapter 2 . 7/27/2007
She is… Holy shit, Batman, she's blushing!

I almost fell off my chair over that line. I am smiling ear to ear
Weaving Bard chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
your writing flows

I'm enjoying this.
Final Fight chapter 2 . 6/2/2007
You're quite naughty you know that? Abandoning such a fun piece of fiction... I know you've given up on it - but perhaps time will give you a fresh perspective? Regardless, I once again am left in utter awe at your incredible abilities as a writer. Despite my mildly impressive vocabulary I am rarely able to say exactly what I mean - that you can communicate your feelings so well is truly a gift. As always, I look forward to your next work.
TexMurphy chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
Hey there.

It's me. I said I'd read and review your stories and I didn't do that, so I felt that was rather bad of me. Although now I obviously have started, and boy am I glad I did.

Okay, let's start with the angle. Yeah, very nice. A clever observation of the group. Their personalities would tend to put them at odds anyway.

For the characterisations... excellent. That paragraph that started 'For a moment' and ended 'They owed each other nothing' was just a really good summary of their relationship. Also, really nice how she 'read' the book. Just adds that layer of depth to a fic when you can empathise with a character and the reasoning for their actions.

Robin, too, was well done. How you described his Slade obsession was very well suited. I can see him coming to realisations from time to time that... well... maybe his priorities needed a little shaking up.

The language overall, superb. It was of a high standard throughout, but my favourite part was that small section with Raven on the roof.

Well, what can I say. You've instantly secured a place on my favourite authors list with this chapter alone. I will proceed to the next now.
HeadGoddessofCynicism chapter 2 . 9/29/2006
Raven's mirror cracked, didn't it?

And didn't the mind meld thing count as a bonding moment, technically?

...Well, it bonded their minds, so...