Reviews for beautiful contradictions
Michele chapter 17 . 5/6/2012
Gawd! Please hurry and finish it up. This story is very entertaining and interesting.
Mimsy Porpington chapter 11 . 2/9/2012
Hey! Hi. :) how you doing? I dont know where to start ahahaha. It REALLY shrinks my heart to see that the last update of this fiction was in 2010. Mostly because I would like a reply from this review but also because I'm still in this chapter and wondering how is the last one (I just finished reading this awesome fiction that had it last update in 2008 and it's not complete :~)

Anyways, I hardly review people because I don't know what to say or any other reason, but I HAD to review you. This fiction is way beyond awesome, I'm sure you hearded that already but it's really really good. I've been looking for a good thing like this for ages! And I wasnt really attracted by the summary, thought a good grammar is always heart warming but since english is not my first language and I have an atention problem I wouldn't really notice this unless it was huge.

Long story short, usually what gets my atention reading stories are the characters. More even than the writing of the author, I'm always atrackted for the characters in first place, that said, a great story with a great plot and poor characters would completely turn me off and I never ever read James and Lily like you wrote them, it was, for me, a completely new point of view better than any that had been introduce for me before. It was really magical, it was real. You know what I mean? Everything makes a lot of sense, there's no losing strings that I could point. Therefore, I'm in love ahahahha.

So, here's the main subject why I'm reviewing you even before I finish my reading. As I said before, english is not my first language, it's portuguese, I'm from Brazil, and I would like to know what you feel about the thought of having your fiction translated, if you ever thought about it, and mostly, if you would allowed me to do it (or if anyone already did it). We have a huge JL fandom around here and a lack of good long fics with good writing like yours and I'm sure everyone would be pleased to read it. I'm serious when I say I never read anything near to this.

Well, I hope fanfiction actually send my whole review and I'm sorry for writing you almost a letter, and for my poor poor english and once again, great GREAT job. :)

p.s.: answer me via PM :)

xx
PJHPSGfan chapter 6 . 2/6/2012
Omg, I luv ur story. James/Lily is my fav. So good keep going :)
ThePerfectMess chapter 17 . 11/7/2011
Great story so far, loved it. I really hope you finish it some time this decade though ;)
HayTank chapter 11 . 9/27/2011
I'm not sure if you know how addiciting this story is..but seriously. I've got to study for my midterm tomorrow but I can't because I must know what happens. Lily and James are my weakness. And this story is not helping. But at least if I fail my test I'll have the satisfaction of knowing what happened in this great story!
AllytheCat chapter 16 . 9/1/2011
I love this story. I am so glad you're back. One little concrit to chapter 16, my copy of Deathly Hallows, p328, gives both James snd Lily's year of birth as 1960.
Abandoned Account1111111111111 chapter 17 . 8/28/2011
"...Sirius, and it wouldn't surprise me if what Mum says is true and you end up in Azkaban one day for your stupidity!"

Oh the irony! The irony!

I reall, really, REALLY like this story. You haven't post in over a year . . . so please post soon?
cupcakequeen13 chapter 17 . 7/24/2011
i really liked how your story mostly focused on james and lily instead of others. your writing is really good.
the-coconut-bubble chapter 17 . 6/22/2011
I had to reread this because you took 2 years to update and I didn't remember what was happening hahaha. I'm glad to say that I wasn't disappointed, and that I'm overjoyed that you're still writing this! My eyes are peeled. Peeled like never before for the epic ending of this saga. :). Well done, well done indeed.
Pittsy chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
I've just reread this entire story and I just wanted to say that its amazing. The Lily/James is wonderful and they're so deeply wonderful together. It makes so much sense. I also want to express my adoration for your Sirius. He's absolutely spot on. Quite often in fanfics he's written as hyperactive and crazy but you've given him that dark edge that is just so in character. His confrontation with Regulus was amazing and it actually got me thinking quite a lot about Regulus and what he must've gone through.

I don't want to put any pressure on by saying "UPDATE! UPDATE!" but I will say that I'm very much looking forward to reading the end!
Anon chapter 17 . 4/25/2011
No, Only one year. Seriously? UPDATE. I am ashamed.
Le Faucon Bleu chapter 17 . 4/9/2011
This is absolutely the most brilliant HP story I've read - it's very true to the promises you make in your description. The moments between James and Lily are beautifully written, and I think the way you continue to weave in details of two people in love (a touch, look, or feeling) is wonderful. I can't wait to see the conclusion of this story, and I hope there will be a sequel. Thanks for writing!
MorningMoon chapter 17 . 4/6/2011
I LOVE this story! I've always been a fan of "He Had Changed" and a couple others but I never took the time to read this. So glad I did, it's super refreshing to an interesting dynamic J/L pairing where they don't break up constantly.

Please, please, please update! I really want to see how the whole moving-in thing goes(:

You're a fantastic writer!
bickering-sidekicks chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
I just wanted to say that I am officially in love with LilyJames, and it's all because of this fic.

Thank You.
FlowerPower123 chapter 17 . 1/14/2011
I love this story! I really really really want you to update soon! Pretty please!
1,332 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »