Reviews for beautiful contradictions
MorningMoon chapter 17 . 4/6/2011
I LOVE this story! I've always been a fan of "He Had Changed" and a couple others but I never took the time to read this. So glad I did, it's super refreshing to an interesting dynamic J/L pairing where they don't break up constantly.

Please, please, please update! I really want to see how the whole moving-in thing goes(:

You're a fantastic writer!
bickering-sidekicks chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
I just wanted to say that I am officially in love with LilyJames, and it's all because of this fic.

Thank You.
FlowerPower123 chapter 17 . 1/14/2011
I love this story! I really really really want you to update soon! Pretty please!
FlowerPower123 chapter 11 . 1/13/2011
I love this story!...But it kinda makes me sad that you're not gonna continue after seventh year:( But that is your decision and I respect that.
K1kat chapter 7 . 1/9/2011
I love you

the quality of the writing, the thought put into it, the great story, slow progression, character growth, fun interactions, realistic portrayals, wonderfully written

thank you ! D

This is SO one of my favourite James x Lily stories
Sunshine My Love chapter 17 . 1/7/2011
So closeeee! Almost doneeee! YOU CAN DO IT! I BELIEVE IN YOU!
theycallherkaush chapter 17 . 1/3/2011
Fab job with this! Update soon. )
Erika chapter 17 . 1/3/2011
This, hands down, is the best Lily/James fanfic I have EVER read. It's just amazing and you are an amazing writer... I've read it way too many times by now and although fanfiction is not a big part of my free time anymore I still check back on this one to see if it's been updated. I know you said you do this for you, but if you ever have a doubt about updating... know that you have many loyal followers of this story!

-Erika
Ka chapter 10 . 12/22/2010
Excellent! Seems people are complaining about a lack of sex - I believe your way is both better and more credible. The only thing I find strange is that Lily's relationship with Snape is none existent.
Prongsie101 chapter 17 . 12/11/2010
Please update soon!

This is the most realistic James/Lily story I've read in so long! And I've read A LOT of James/Lily stories in the past ;)

- Roxy x
Katherine C chapter 17 . 11/29/2010
So, I get on FanFiction for the first time in years, feeling nostalgic, planning on revisiting some of my old favorites, and lo and behold, Beautiful Contradictions, the author of which I was convinced had dropped dead of a massive heart attack, has UPDATED! Holy shit! VERY nice chapter and hurry back with the last ones!
FiWaEaAi chapter 17 . 11/24/2010
WOW! This story was absolutely amazing! I am looking forward to the final chapter, and hopefully, you'll be able to write it soon! I loved all of it! Good job!
CherryArrow chapter 17 . 11/21/2010
you're brilliant you know that?
Crazycally chapter 17 . 11/21/2010
are you going to finish any time soon because i'm serously considering reading it and i hate reading unfinished storys and this is too long to read if its abandoned
A. Jayne M chapter 17 . 11/11/2010
This is one of the best fanfics I have ever read. Not to mention (in my opinion) the best Lily and James story I've yet to find. I was following this story two years ago. Boy, was I glad I randomly thought "whatever happened to 'beautiful contradictions'?". Imagine my surprise (and joy) when I discovered an update. I'm so excited to see this finally finished! I think you have enormous talent, and I really want to compliment your ability to capture human emotion. Your scenes are so riveting and original, and your characters are truly an ensemble. Stay awesome, my friend.
1,320 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »