Reviews for beautiful contradictions
jonski chapter 18 . 5/6/2015
wow! thank you for this fic.
thedarkwhiteangel chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
This is great. Poor jealous berk james. Dont worry it will get better.
Guest chapter 18 . 4/18/2015
I don't know why you keep typing "Dorcas" as "Dorcus" unless she is an OC. This is a great story! :)
Chameleonxx chapter 18 . 4/9/2015
That was nice... That was very nice
Guest chapter 7 . 2/15/2015
Sirius is a prat and Marlene is a prat and James is confused but clear and Lily is just confused but the story is beautiful. Thank you.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/15/2015
I have never seen such a Sirius.
It's a brilliant, beautiful Sirius.
Absolutely gorgeous.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/15/2015
Forget everything.
There's only the look that James was giving her.
Good lord.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
K, so just one thing, could you please capitalize the title?
Everlasting123 chapter 18 . 8/17/2014
it was an amazing story... Although James parents ,I think, would have been more welcoming and warm.
isundin chapter 12 . 8/16/2014
I thought, as I'm reading this now and not when you wrote it, it wouldn't really matter if I reviewed or not (although I really like cookies). Anywayyyyy I just wanted to say I really loved this chapter, and the story. And while I am at it, I really like your Sirus. Even though he is kind of dark (you would even call him black... hehe). Okey so that's it I think. Thanks.
Qwerty616120 chapter 18 . 7/22/2014
Great job with this story :)
Guest chapter 17 . 7/22/2014
NO. THAT WORMTAIL "WONDER WHAT HE'S GOTTEN INTO NOW" SCENE WAS. NOT. OKAY. I've been able to push Lily and James' death from my mind this whole story, up until that point. NOW I FEEL LIKE CRYING. THANKS A LOT, DG.
Sonny chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
I loved every bit of it!
PianoPanda chapter 18 . 6/10/2014
Oh my god that was so amazing oh god all the fluff and the happiness and wow im happy and giddy now so amazing fave fave fave love love love!
alleaf chapter 18 . 6/3/2014
Just wanted to say that I loved this. Thanks so much for writing :)
1,332 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »