Reviews for beautiful contradictions
Srangled Steps chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
great story, read it a few times
Don't-just-don't chapter 6 . 9/26/2013
I have to review because I love cookies. I really love it and I have nothing bad to say
ScarlettSunshine chapter 18 . 9/21/2013
Wow. This story was quite the ride. I do love your characterization of James. I thought you wrote him brilliantly and you gave every character this indescribable depth. I typically stick to the much fluffier and lighter stories, but this was gripping from the very beginning and I was a goner, sucked in and enjoying every bit of it. You're incredibly talented and I hope you know that. Thank you for sharing this.
anon chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
Interesting chapter. Can't wait for more action to come!
anon chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
1) Your summary definitely hooked me into reading your story! A unique way to get readers.
2) I really liked this first chapter. I sort of like Gideon right now though. I don't know whether I want him to screw up or not Hmmm.

I can't wait to read more!
RangerFromTheNorth chapter 9 . 8/28/2013
I understand EXACTLY what you mean about the fic being for you and you alone. I just wish that more people could understand. I really like it so far, although I do feel that Lily and James got together too quickly, and I would definitely rad it in book form.
I also wondered if you have any favorite fics that you would reccomend. I like longer canon L/J with the other Marauders. Thanks!
Amazing Person chapter 4 . 8/28/2013
"When you want something, it consumes you in a way that's indescribable" sounds like something edward cullen would say - lool - amazing story soo far :)
bow down to me peasants chapter 18 . 8/2/2013
So basically I was having a few Jily feels so I went searching and I couldn't find any fics tailored to what I wanted and then I came upon this specimen which is exactly, precisely what I was looking for and I am feeling very much content so thanks a bunch
aria04 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
I can't wait to read the rest of the fic :) the characters of James and lily are spot on. Also I can't wait to get to know Lily's friends and the other OCs. Loved the line about how they pulled out popcorn to watch the drama haha
Evelyn chapter 6 . 7/5/2013
I just fell in love with james potter!
Loved the chap!
GoldenAffair chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
This story is seriously jokes. Hands out one of the best fan fictions of lily and james. Awesome characterization, it is exactly as it's summary suggests- realistic and original. I simply loved the over all theme of the story, the backward times it is set in, the wonderful wizarding world you created. . . and James, OH MY GOD. His character was absolutely wonderful, he was smart,loyal and extremely sincere. His fights with lily were epically described, the build up in their magical relation was so smartly you write more fanfics:)
gwynethgirl chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
Hey Drowning Goldfish,

First of all, I appreciate your screen-name, very witty :) I really like the story thus far, I'm super intrigued by the relationship between James and Lily because in most of the other FanFictions they absolutely hate each other. Its nice to not have to read 12 chapters about them seething with anger for one another. Thirdly, the proper grammar is so refreshing! I am so bloody tired of reading stories with grammar that looks as if it were edited by a second grader. I don't know about you, but that irks me like nothing else after the very intensive English class I took this past year of school. Thank you so much for the story and I am excited to read the rest of it. I hope you are doing well and enjoying your writing; I know I certainly do.

Warmly,
Gwyneth
Evelina888 chapter 18 . 6/2/2013
First of all, I really enjoyed this story. You gave a portrayal of Lily that I found very interesting. Also, your portrayal of James' parents was one I'd never read before, so that was fascinating. It seems quite likely that James' parents would be so caught up in their work. The whole thing was as good as the summary promised, and I wish you would continue it.

Second of all, I don't know whether or not you care about flame reviews, but I know that they're never pleasant when I get them, so I just wanted to say that the reason I read your story was because of what the summary promised. I didn't find it boastful. I was just looking for a good LJ story, and yours promised that, so I read it. And it didn't disappoint. :)
InkedPetal chapter 18 . 5/31/2013
I must say, this was a unique story. The writing was terrific, as your summary had promised. Lily and James really show their strengths and weaknesses in a unique, sadistic way. Keep on writing!
InkedPetal chapter 7 . 5/31/2013