Reviews for beautiful contradictions
Leara Bribage chapter 18 . 3/1/2014
BRILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTT!

POIGNANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNTTTT!

MAGNIFICENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

GOSH, THANK YOU FOR THIS FIC! :D

At first, I kinda hated it because of the first Jily interaction in the first chappie, but then I realized that whooooaaaa, it had to happen. So when it came to the sixth and the subsequent chappies, I was already a puddle of feels.

You are very cool. Thank you for this fic. :)
taylaymartinay chapter 10 . 2/27/2014
I believe that Lily and James died at the age of twenty-one so I'm not sure how they go through three years of author training, get married, have a baby, and after a year are murdered
taylaymartinay chapter 8 . 2/25/2014
This would be amazing in book form! Just reading it gives me that happy new couple feeling that I remember :)
221B Bakery Street chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
It's "Gideon Prewett".
XD
soxylady27 chapter 3 . 1/11/2014
I really loved this chapter. So many times in Jily ficus Lily can't seem to look beyond her own nose to see that James has changed. I meZn, what person stays exactly the same as they were at the age 11? Sirius May have been a little harsh but James is his brother, he and his family took him in after his family kicked him out and never judged, I can understand him being hostile towards Lily when she continues to judge and belittle James and who he is and then just showing up at his house.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/20/2013
Your story is the best thing that I have read on fanfiction, other than emblah01's story about PJO in Goode high school (if you like percy Jackson you should read it!) and that is my favourite story, and I have read it 34 times. Yes. I counted. Seriously though, I need to check out your other stuff, cos I love Harry potter, and books and fanfiction are my life. Seriously. And now I'm babbling. I don't even know what I'm writing, just that I thought your story was one of the cleverest stories I have read so far. I love the way it matches up! I just love it. It's brilliant! Ok, I need to put a full stop soon and sign off. But I love your story. One of the best I have ever read! Shutting up.
Alice
Stephanie chapter 18 . 11/17/2013
Quite good, although I don't really see why you called it "Romance/Humor" because it wasn't exactly funny...
Thanks for getting the personalities of James and Lily just about perfect and not making it overly dramatic or overly romantic.
Only thing is, I didn't really like the personalities of their parents. It's radically different from most of the other fanfics I've read, and I think I would have liked them better if they had been nicer.
But overall, thanks for writing this fantastic story! :)
spellsoffire chapter 12 . 11/12/2013
End to the chapter was heartfelt. Beautiful.
spellsoffire chapter 10 . 11/12/2013
Second time reading. This is brilliant story telling.
I quote books randomly chapter 18 . 10/29/2013
:'( crying... so much crying throughout this entire fanfiction.

I really must admit: I never thought about Lily and James's parents' reactions, you know? I just always assumed they were okay with the relationship because we read about how Lily and James were the perfect couple, and how much they loved each other and Harry.
It's really interesting to have this take on it, so thank you for expanding my mind!

Funny story time! While reading your fanfiction, in the chapter the Testing is Over, when the head auror introduced himself as "head of the auror department", the thought went through my mind "... I thought Harry became Head of the Auror department...?" and then I realized I'm an idiot, and my mind was a little blown at the mix up of generations. (I read mostly Scorpius and Rose, so Harry is always the uncle). Just thought you should get a laugh!

Thanks again for a wonderful story
I quote books randomly chapter 11 . 10/28/2013
"we were born of old magic"

PLOT TWIST! you go into a crossover with Merlin! :D

ahaha! Great fanfiction! One of the best Lily and James one's I've read!

Thank you!
Srangled Steps chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
great story, read it a few times
SeeYouNextTime chapter 6 . 9/26/2013
I have to review because I love cookies. I really love it and I have nothing bad to say
ScarlettSunshine chapter 18 . 9/21/2013
Wow. This story was quite the ride. I do love your characterization of James. I thought you wrote him brilliantly and you gave every character this indescribable depth. I typically stick to the much fluffier and lighter stories, but this was gripping from the very beginning and I was a goner, sucked in and enjoying every bit of it. You're incredibly talented and I hope you know that. Thank you for sharing this.
anon chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
Interesting chapter. Can't wait for more action to come!
1,339 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »