Reviews for beautiful contradictions
Frecklednproud chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
You did a really good job with this. And i can tell you are trying to make this as realistic as possible and you did an awesome job. The only mistake i found was the "Penny for your thoughts?" Right at teh end. They don't have pennies in the wizarding worls and don't know much about muggle money, let alone American muggle money. But other then that, this is awesome!
zresamar chapter 5 . 7/16/2004
nice. :) i like ur story. but sirius is rly mean... :( :[ i so feel like beheading him bcuz of all the stuff he's done 2 poor lily! :[ pls. update rly rly rly very soon! :D
BeethovenFA03 chapter 5 . 7/16/2004
Absolutely fantastic! Just as your summary stated, a well-written, original, canon-based, wonderful story.

I had been looking for a mature story that was more than just the normal "Lily and James fight and get together, while acting like 12 year olds" story, and I certainly found it! The insight you provide into their characters is shockingly real, and a joy to read.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Princess Persephone chapter 5 . 7/15/2004
This is a superb story! I just adore it.

The character's conversations sound real and are very well-written. I loved when James said he could take her to Hogsmeade that Lily thought it sounded suspiciously like asking for a date. That was so cute!

And I liked how you incorporated something about how it's hard for Muggleborns in the Wizarding world. Especially Lily. Some people don't accept her because she's Muggleborn, and then her sister (and Vernon and others if they knew) don't accept her in the Muggle world because she's magical. It's all very sad. I liked how James sort of saw that in her, when he said that she worked hard to prove it to other people; that she belonged.

Great job! Update soon!

And Congratulations on that award!

~kisses~ an adoring fan
ronsiesinbloom chapter 5 . 7/15/2004
Great Chapter! Update Soon!

Ronsies
Captain Oblivious chapter 5 . 7/15/2004
*grins* Lovely chapter. I particularly liked the bit about Sirius and his photographic memory. I'm writing a Marauders story that works very hard at making itself believable by taking people's favorite aspects of the Marauders and canon that we know of, and wrapping it all up in one story. Would it be all right if I borrowed Sirius's memory for him? That sounds odd, but there we are. Email me and let me know, yeah?

Update soon!
yer-blues chapter 5 . 7/15/2004
This is the best fic I've ever read! Please keep writing.
Alana18 chapter 5 . 7/15/2004
Aw I wanted Lily to go to Hogsmead.

I like what your doing with the slow development. Stories where they miraculously change heart over one event never feel right.

Alana18

P.S. Your deliberatly teasing when you keep Sirius out of the picture. It's cruel ;)
bubblihead chapter 5 . 7/15/2004
you weren't kidding when you said it was realistic and had no grammar mistakes were you?this storys cool. keep it up
Dancer girl923 chapter 5 . 7/15/2004
Great chapter! Thanks for the quick update and keeping it true to the books!
Xo DaNiElLe 03 oX chapter 5 . 7/15/2004
this is a reaally good story. will u please read my stories? their called laove can ahppe, and the fun of being a marauder!

thanx much

Danielle
Kinkythehouseelf chapter 5 . 7/15/2004
Hooray! Great spelling and grammar! I'm relieved. tehehe.. This is a good story. I like the way you make your characters think about matters (like when Lily analyzes James's behaviors, etc.) and what they say. I can tell that James & Lily are both very smart people. :) Their manner of speaking is very proper and intelligent (It almost reminds me of how characters from Jane Austen books address each other!). I'd love to read more of your story. So please write more! Don't keep me waiting! :snaps fingers:..j/k...No, take your time...and I'll make sure to read your new chapters! :) *
Courtney chapter 4 . 7/14/2004
Just a quick note to say I love this story! However, if you were talking about Dorcas Meadows, it's Dorcas, not Dorcus.
chocohalic chapter 4 . 7/13/2004
wow this is one of, if not the best stories i have ever read. I can only plead with you to take mercy on your humble readers and update soon!
Dancer girl923 chapter 4 . 7/11/2004
Great chapter, and great story! I can't wait until you update again, so hurry and make it soon!
1,332 | « Prev Page 1 .. 74 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 .. Last Next »