Reviews for beautiful contradictions
Kinkythehouseelf chapter 5 . 7/15/2004
Hooray! Great spelling and grammar! I'm relieved. tehehe.. This is a good story. I like the way you make your characters think about matters (like when Lily analyzes James's behaviors, etc.) and what they say. I can tell that James & Lily are both very smart people. :) Their manner of speaking is very proper and intelligent (It almost reminds me of how characters from Jane Austen books address each other!). I'd love to read more of your story. So please write more! Don't keep me waiting! :snaps fingers:..j/k...No, take your time...and I'll make sure to read your new chapters! :) *
Courtney chapter 4 . 7/14/2004
Just a quick note to say I love this story! However, if you were talking about Dorcas Meadows, it's Dorcas, not Dorcus.
chocohalic chapter 4 . 7/13/2004
wow this is one of, if not the best stories i have ever read. I can only plead with you to take mercy on your humble readers and update soon!
Dancer girl923 chapter 4 . 7/11/2004
Great chapter, and great story! I can't wait until you update again, so hurry and make it soon!
ronsiesinbloom chapter 4 . 7/11/2004
Great Story! Just I didn't expect serious to be so harsh. Update Soon!
marinewife08 chapter 4 . 7/11/2004
this was so cute! i cant wait for the next chapter!
dudems chapter 4 . 7/11/2004
This is a great Lily/James fiction, I love the way you've written it. It's really amazing.

Update soon,

gryffspopgurl chapter 4 . 7/10/2004
its REALLY good!i love it. u were rite it is totally not mary sue..i hate mary sue's they r so annoying...u did a great job!*grins* *pats back* congrats:D:D
molly chapter 4 . 7/10/2004
go you. you rock.
StormAngel13 chapter 4 . 7/10/2004
this was really good and i'm glad you're back, even if you can't up date that soon you rck :-) ~Storms
chocacity chapter 4 . 7/10/2004
wow i've never read a L/J story that is quite like's so awesome! ooh i can't wait til the next chapter, i hope you'll be able to get it out're very talented, i've never read a story in which lily and james are portrayed like this, it gives me shivers and it's so nice to read something new and thoughtful. keep up the excellent work!
ChloeSC chapter 4 . 7/10/2004
What a terrific story. Its very realistic and fun to read. The character development is wonderful. I can't wait for another update
patrioticangel chapter 4 . 7/10/2004
you have a beautiful writing style and I love the plot so far... update soon!
Captain Oblivious chapter 4 . 7/10/2004
Did I mention that I love how you've written this? It's very. . . realistic, I think, is the word for it. Like this is the way it would've happened with real people.

*glomps Sirius again*

Update soon!
The Blind Guardian chapter 4 . 7/10/2004
oh...a lovely chapter! i really love the way you write, its wonderful...and the way you describe Lily and James is great. it is really hard to find a good fanfic about them on the net and yours is marvelous.

you are doing a great job, thank you for a lovely piece.
1,321 | « Prev Page 1 .. 74 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 .. Last Next »