Reviews for beautiful contradictions
ronsiesinbloom chapter 4 . 7/11/2004
Great Story! Just I didn't expect serious to be so harsh. Update Soon!
marinewife08 chapter 4 . 7/11/2004
this was so cute! i cant wait for the next chapter!
dudems chapter 4 . 7/11/2004
This is a great Lily/James fiction, I love the way you've written it. It's really amazing.

Update soon,

~dudems
gryffspopgurl chapter 4 . 7/10/2004
its REALLY good!i love it. u were rite it is totally not mary sue..i hate mary sue's they r so annoying...u did a great job!*grins* *pats back* congrats:D:D
molly chapter 4 . 7/10/2004
go you. you rock.
StormAngel13 chapter 4 . 7/10/2004
this was really good and i'm glad you're back, even if you can't up date that soon you rck :-) ~Storms
chocacity chapter 4 . 7/10/2004
wow i've never read a L/J story that is quite like this..it's so awesome! ooh i can't wait til the next chapter, i hope you'll be able to get it out soon..you're very talented, i've never read a story in which lily and james are portrayed like this, it gives me shivers and it's so nice to read something new and thoughtful. keep up the excellent work!
ChloeSC chapter 4 . 7/10/2004
What a terrific story. Its very realistic and fun to read. The character development is wonderful. I can't wait for another update
patrioticangel chapter 4 . 7/10/2004
you have a beautiful writing style and I love the plot so far... update soon!
Captain Oblivious chapter 4 . 7/10/2004
Did I mention that I love how you've written this? It's very. . . realistic, I think, is the word for it. Like this is the way it would've happened with real people.

*glomps Sirius again*

Update soon!
The Blind Guardian chapter 4 . 7/10/2004
oh...a lovely chapter! i really love the way you write, its wonderful...and the way you describe Lily and James is great. it is really hard to find a good fanfic about them on the net and yours is marvelous.

you are doing a great job, thank you for a lovely piece.
walkingcensure chapter 4 . 7/10/2004
I can't believe how incredibly wonderful this fic is! And what do you mean not up to par? Come on! It's great!

I know of a lot of fics that are kinda good but have these bits in them that are just so boring that sometimes you just go ahead and skip them, but this fic is juicy from beginning to end. I LOVE it.

I can't believe you only have around 60 reviews. That's just ridiculous. I'm gonna have to go advertise your fic to all my ff-reading friends now. :-)
Alana18 chapter 4 . 7/10/2004
I was hoping that I’d see some Lily/Sirius interaction (Grins. You updated but there’s just no pleasing me). On the bright side Lily forced James into revealing the Marauders secret. Given Sirius’ look of death I’d say another confrontation between Padfoot and Evans is now inevitable and probably worse than chapter three. What will she do if James isn’t there I wonder? I can’t see her allowing Sirius to bully her and I don’t think he’d hurt her but… my how tempers will run high…

I really liked the fact that Lily felt she could touch James as a stag. It seems that things are simpler for her, too, when James is in animal form. And I loved his reaction to it.

The separate Head dorm was a bit off though. While it forces them together it also alienates them from the rest of the world.

Lily is still excessively angry when James is around. I know she has issues with James’ easy track in life but when will she soften a little? Or perhaps those excellent bits with the animagus James and his entertaining books were the first steps for her. I love those books. Coughs *put them in again please* coughs

Alana18
friends-16uk chapter 4 . 7/10/2004
There's only one thing i can say about that chapter- perfect
clyana chapter 4 . 7/9/2004
hey, i really love your story. and unlike others who just say that to please authors, i really do mean it. it's so realistic, i like your use of expressions and description. lily and james are... just like i imagined. just themselves ( i loved lily aparrating into james' arms ). god your chapters are so long. i'm not sure that's a good thing for it keeps me up real late but what the hell it's vacation. well, all i can say is that you truly have talent and even if you don't make it your living, i hope you'll continue writing. in any case, keep updating.
1,332 | « Prev Page 1 .. 75 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 .. Last Next »