Reviews for I think I better leave right now
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 19 . 23h
WELL FUCK YOU TOO
Cutybunny232 chapter 20 . 5/13
I nver cried so hard for a chapter in my life T.T they nver got to be a couple! Y o why u broke my heart...

But i still love this story T.T
Cutybunny232 chapter 15 . 5/12
This chapter threw my heart in a blender then drank the peices in front of my face

...lol it was tht sad
Person chapter 16 . 5/3
Okay, so I was reading over the chapters and came upon the fact that they all together may be a poem, are they a poem? Well, I'm pretty certain there a poem and I like it as one, even if it isn't. Though, if it is, it's really cool and neat idea. Also, enjoying the story very much, keep writing, your a great writer (-)# - Waffle4U
Mirage chapter 20 . 4/5
awww nooo after all this time and hurt ...sasuke is dead...thats hard...the poor Boys...
nice that he took inn the Little kid as his son
Mirage chapter 13 . 4/5
yayyy he did it he did say it, how will naru react, oh please dont be stupid naruto
Mirage chapter 11 . 4/5
nooooo...-hits head against wall while crying-...why oh why is sasuke so stupid...now he did kiss him and runs away again...after he did say that he thinks that naruto has many Lovers after him... i think he see the forest for many trees not...why cant he see that naru has no other Lover than him, that he was first and only...stupid jealousy a little bit insecure man
Mirage chapter 10 . 4/5
aww great now he gets it, he acts and does not stand back anymore this stupid man...really for this in ch10 i did wait all the time, a sasuke snapping dont know if i should say poor or lucky Natuto(i hope lucky)... but for sure poor hinata and sakura.
Mirage chapter 9 . 4/5
stupid sasuke to run away after this... and then come back with more stupid sakura...to marry her...why when he does only want naruto...he should go to him and take him or whatever, bring him back as boyfriend...but i think he already did it at the day where he was drunk...
why does he hang around in the shadows all jealousy ...and dont take Actions...stupid man!

and Hinata is also stupid...why does she not get it that naruto only like her as friend... she should go to kibo and stupid sakura should go to Lee.
xeyuxe20 chapter 20 . 3/17
my god u could've perhaps warn me about the ending my heart didnt take it too well TT TT still great story . . their feelings was their from beginning till the end .im glad i found ur story it was so worth it
VHoward chapter 1 . 2/16
It's only the first chapter and I'm already getting a little emotional. I love it!
Viv310 chapter 20 . 2/10
I am very upset right now because if there is anything that I hate the most it is a tragedy. So having read this and having someone die and not being warned about it makes me very upset. Especially after I have invested my last three days reading this. So even thought this was a very beautiful story I am mad I read this because Sasuke died and I HATE reading stories where a main character dies. ( But I am still going to favorite this)
ArtemisTheGrim chapter 20 . 1/20
That should have been labled a Tragdy, i feel cheated.
Hades.rulz chapter 14 . 1/19
I am way past crying, this is the saddest chapter. You are such a talented author I feel like I'm there with the characters - which is not fun when its such a heart wrenching scene. Please give them a happy ending.
SupernaturalHearts chapter 20 . 1/2
I want to hate you so much right now cuz I'm crying and I hate angst but you did it so well I couldn't make myself stop reading. You made Sasuke so damn loveable and then the end. I will say good job though and keep it up.
1,383 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »