Reviews for I think I better leave right now
emowoods205 chapter 15 . 4/7
stopped here I was too overwhelmed by emotion so I stop here I will continue another time
Cheriblossambel chapter 20 . 3/24
OH MY GOD! so I read this every night before I sleep. I did not want to put it down until I passed out. The cliffhangers were good, kept me wanting to read more. Of course some grammar errors here and there but over all this story was right up my ally and man did I cry at the end. Very good twist. Loved it. Hope you are happy with your creation cause I loved it!Thank you Sensei!
Asuna chapter 20 . 3/18
No I'm not crying
Why would yo- you think th-that?
*sobs*
Asuna chapter 16 . 3/18
Shit just got reeaaall
queen-at-d-throne chapter 20 . 12/11/2016
I really loved your story despite the sad ending. Thank you for sharing.
Lesa chapter 20 . 11/14/2016
WHY DID YOU KILL SASUKE?
NOOOOOO!
THAT SUCKED!
Koi chapter 14 . 11/14/2016
Awww!
This made me cry!
HOLD UP chapter 13 . 11/11/2016
I was listening to Zayn's song, 'it's You', while reading this fic and EVERY WORD MATCHES UP OMG ITS INSANE
SnowBus chapter 20 . 10/4/2016
Well..you said that you wanted to write something that would make people cry. I'll have to say, you succeeded. You totally broke my heart, man.. Sasuke's love in this story..wow..it was just so unapologetic, so brutal, so raw..I have never read someone write Sasuke like that. I loved it. I know for a fact that this must have been how Sasuke felt in the canon Naruto universe. After chapter 698, there is evidence to support that Sasuke deeply cared about Naruto. But your story kind of delved deeper. The things Sasuke said to Naruto..it just broke me apart. His feelings were so genuine so tender..all I could have wished was that Naruto could have been able to tell him how he really felt. It just felt so fucked up that Naruto had to lie to Sasuke just for Sakura..ugh. I absolutely could not stand Sakura, especially in the later chapters. She seriously disgusted me to no end. She was ready to betray Naruto in a heartbeat..I wanted to puke. I don't even know..I feel so hollow..so empty..Ataski-Kun doesn't really help ease the pain at all. Thank you for writing this lovely piece. You have a talent for writing angst.. (I suppose I'll go read the alternate ending now. I need it to heal my broken soul.)
ranoshi chapter 18 . 9/14/2016
Genjutsu? I don't think we knew much about Itachi so him coming off as insane isn't wrong. I hate Sakura, yeah, she's mad and blah blah but she was never worth the love and affection Naruto held for her so I don't care :b At least when Hinata blew up at Sasuke she was still reasonable and aided in his efforts to rescue Naruto. I'm hoping she gets them some backup.
ranoshi chapter 17 . 9/14/2016
Madara? If I'm wrong then I'm not sure because I thought Itachi got ripped to pieces. Sakura's crazy. People who sacrifice themselves for people expecting something in return are deluded. You can only control yourself, and not anyone else. This whoa chapter is a sad mess. Also, neither Ino and Shikamaru are coming off in any good light, I am just not feeling those two. Hinata is sweet, I do feel bad for her, I thought it was brave and considerate of her to let Narita and Assume talk it off.
ranoshi chapter 16 . 9/14/2016
I also like the Naruto being angry parts. I hate the fucking villagers, the only ones I wouldn't want razed to the ground are the ones that Naruto considers anything good, as for everyone else, good riddance. Well,I can't think of how else she would've found out.
ranoshi chapter 15 . 9/13/2016
Kakashi is blind as all get out if he seriously thinks Sakurai is not selfish. I am totally disapproving of Kakashi and Sakura at this point. Seeing both Sasuke and Naruto cry and how they think the other is beautiful made me cry too. Just who is the hateful villain hiding in the dark?
ranoshi chapter 14 . 9/13/2016
I cried so much during this chapter. I actually really enjoyed that they were actually talking but damn misunderstandings still. It felt relieving to find out Sasuke's side of things and his feelings for Naruto. In spite of all the heartache, Naruto blaming Gal's homemade casserole and having trouble wrapping his mind around Sasuke complimenting him in full sentences made me laugh.
ranoshi chapter 13 . 9/13/2016
::Cheers!:: Finally :DD I wonder if it makes me a bad person being happy when these two are obviously full of pain, but, but communication and airing stuff out is key to a good relationship right?
1,430 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »