Reviews for I think I better leave right now
This made me cry so much I love it
Evie Glacier Tako chapter 20 . 5/5
Wow... I did not expect a story like this. I have been working my way backwards through the archive(Naruto) and have found few as touching as this, (most are crap or unfinished). I was in tears/drying my eyes for much of the story. It is a well written story that was wrapped up well. You kept me guessing at some points but made the whole premise of the story very realistic. I hope this story was one of the earliest of many because it is so well written. Congratulations on a well written story (even it did not end how I wanted) there would not be a thing I would want different.
TheLadyinLeather chapter 20 . 4/11
Well, you damn sure know how to write angst. Ill give you that.

Though I'm personally a fan of happy endings, I can still appreciate a story for what it is. This was beautiful. I cried, it was so touching.

Well done.
TheLadyinLeather chapter 14 . 4/11
I hate when stories make me cry. Just proves how well written it really is. -Sob-
Pocky Whore chapter 20 . 2/2
Wow. That's literally the first thing that came to my mind. I loved this story. The thing that really drew me in was your writing and your ability to not only capture and convey real emotions, but also your ability to make your readers actually feel those emotions. I haven't had a fic make me cry in a very long time. I am not a fan of death fics, especially when the death is unexpected, but you just did everything do right. The last 2 chapters were so beautifully written. The scene with Sauske in Narutos comatos world (pergstory?) Reminded me of Kakashi seeing his father when he died briefly. All in all this was a beautiful story. I had hopped for a happy ending to satisfy my own selfishness, but this is so much more real. There is a sea of sasunaru stories out there with happy endings. They don't hold a candle. Please never stop writing.
le-seve chapter 20 . 1/31
Omg, why?! This is so sad, I cried so much. You didn't write a scene where Naruto wakes up from the coma, omg, that would've been so heartbroken, so I think you spared me a few tears, not that I have a lot of them left. You make me cry a lot with this story. I loved it
Thank you for writing this story.
Why?! Why did it have to be so sad?!
Yuri chapter 3 . 1/23
Kakashi's use of "Naruto-kun" doesn't feel right because they've known each other for so long and intimately as well. Gives me the shivers. It seems more natural for him to use "Naruto."
Guest chapter 20 . 12/25/2015
Aomadjhshwhxusv z hebvd the feeeeeeeellllssss
RosieDunne chapter 19 . 8/25/2015
Your story is endearing, you broke my heart, in a good way, I suppose, is that possible?
Thank you.
Guest chapter 20 . 8/8/2015
I HATE THIS SASUKE DIED YOU BITCH
AnimeLash chapter 20 . 7/13/2015
i actally loved this story. sadness included. however, i really think that should have allowed narto to die. based on how the story was going from the begining, when naruto wanted to die with saske i think it would have been a better ending. and trust this is the first story that i think deserved that type of ending. i jus feel that they both wold have been happier that way. because in my head 50 years later is when they will finally be together after living "alone(without his other half)" but i really enjoyed it. good writing. and i know i am reading a 10 year old story lol
kixsumo chapter 14 . 7/10/2015
You are eating at all my emotions! This chapter was sooo good!
kixsumo chapter 13 . 7/10/2015
Omg omg omg omg i can't believe he actaully amited it! This story is so flipping awesome! Great job! I cant wait to read the next step!
kixsumo chapter 12 . 7/9/2015
You always end in cliff hangers! I cant stop reading this cause of u!
1,405 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »