Reviews for I think I better leave right now
VHoward chapter 1 . 2/16
It's only the first chapter and I'm already getting a little emotional. I love it!
Viv310 chapter 20 . 2/10
I am very upset right now because if there is anything that I hate the most it is a tragedy. So having read this and having someone die and not being warned about it makes me very upset. Especially after I have invested my last three days reading this. So even thought this was a very beautiful story I am mad I read this because Sasuke died and I HATE reading stories where a main character dies. ( But I am still going to favorite this)
ArtemisTheGrim chapter 20 . 1/20
That should have been labled a Tragdy, i feel cheated.
Hades.rulz chapter 14 . 1/19
I am way past crying, this is the saddest chapter. You are such a talented author I feel like I'm there with the characters - which is not fun when its such a heart wrenching scene. Please give them a happy ending.
SupernaturalHearts chapter 20 . 1/2
I want to hate you so much right now cuz I'm crying and I hate angst but you did it so well I couldn't make myself stop reading. You made Sasuke so damn loveable and then the end. I will say good job though and keep it up.
Elendil-sama chapter 19 . 11/19/2014
WOAAAAAAAAAAAAA NOOOOOOOOOOOOO SASUKEEEE! You got me right in the feelings dammit!
Elendil-sama chapter 14 . 11/19/2014
Oh my God. During all the exchange I was yelling at Naruto to just say it! Say you love him back! And then Sasuke leaves and he finally says it and it is just heartbreaking. Nicely done!
OverTheFourthWall chapter 20 . 10/23/2014
Excuse me while I go cry my eyes out. -starts sobbing-
That was beautiful. The writing was fluid, the way you conveyed Sasuke's and Naruto's relationship... so much feels. I hate you so much but I love you even more.
Kit suns chapter 13 . 9/25/2014
I can't wait to see naruto's face haha
MeThePitifulGirl chapter 20 . 8/17/2014
I felt numb. Really numb. This is a very beautiful story but I'm crying here right now not because how beautiful this is. I knew true love has no happy ending but...this story somehow disappoint me very much maybe because its the sadness I felt or just the hatred at pain. This is such a beautiful story and you have written this beautifully, this was created within such emotions. You created this with your heart and I admired u for it for being such a wonderful writer. BUT I HATE YOU! THEY HAD BEEN THROUGH SO MUCH, CAN YOU GIVE THEIR HEARTS A BREAK?! CAN YOU GIVE THEM THE HAPPINESS THEY DESERVE?! HAH! ANSWER ME! I HATE YOU SO MUCH BUT I LOVE YOU AT THE SAME TIME! UGGH if I ever hurt you because of this, I'm sorry but I just have to burst out these emotions here rather than crying like a baby
Guest chapter 16 . 8/16/2014
This is depressing as hell...Naruto plez go to Sasuke...
animelover822 chapter 20 . 7/18/2014
OMG I CRIED AND CRIED! QAQ SASUKE y did u have to die! I refuse to believe the ending I want SASUKE AND NARUTO! QAQ but that is a really good story I cried allot so emotional! ur a good author and this a good story!
Crying chapter 20 . 5/26/2014
Why did you have to make this so sad? I cried so much , literally! One of the downsides in being a girl with so much feels... Holy shit; I cried so much my nose is COMPLETELY clogged and whenever I try to swallow, my ears get clogged so I can't hear! OMFG, you did this to meeeee! TT But anyways, my eyes are gonna be puffy for a while now... A loooong while. Other than this extremely saddening plot, it was actually quite... Nice? The clogged nose was definitely not nice though. Fuck; I really need to watch something funny or read a fanfiction with a happy ending. Ok then.

With a clogged nose and crying rivers of tears,
Your Emotional Reader
slasshh chapter 14 . 5/18/2014
naruto you stupid nice little piece of shit! why are you so nice T-T
slasshh chapter 7 . 5/18/2014
sasuke u're an idiot, just break it up with sakura and go after naruto! why are u acting so un-uchiha-like
1,373 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »