Reviews for The New Life--Part 2
Katana2 chapter 1 . 7/3/2001
This is so cool her vocab is less militant than I expected, but I like it.
a D.A. obsessed chick chapter 1 . 4/1/2001
that was good. can't wait for the rest of next chapter sounds interesting. keep up the good work.
BlackWolf chapter 1 . 3/16/2001
Would you get a move on with a new freaking section already?
dun dun dunn chapter 1 . 3/6/2001
aaaaahhhhhhhhh more more!
sarah chapter 1 . 2/4/2001
very good. needs sequel, so i think.
meg chapter 1 . 2/3/2001
I think the idea of Zach coming for Max and trying to get her to lave Logan is GREAT- please write more and post it soon ! -meg
DarkPrincess chapter 1 . 1/26/2001
Hey guys...thanx for the reviews but I will no longer be working on this fic. I've just lost interest in it. Also I don't have much time to write fanfics at the moment and when I do, I prefer to write short stories. So again, i'm sorry and Thank you everyone for the reviews. I totally appreciated it! if anyone has any good ideas for this fic, please go ahead and continue the fic if you want. Turn it into whatever you want! See ya later and keep watching Dark Angel. Go and check out my website aswell,

/whenmaxlogan
nkc chapter 1 . 1/26/2001
i like the storyline, but it seems contrived...like you wrote it just to get it out, and weren't really worried with plot development and character analysis. you have so many great ideas that you can build on with your idea. by pushing her escape ahead ten years, you make this story your own. develop max's character more. what's it like to be 19 and out alone for the first time? what is it like to eat eggs with a stranger? what are these emotions that max feels? why is she trusting this guy?
meg chapter 1 . 1/25/2001
I love the story soo far! PLEASE post part 3 a.s.a.p -keep up the good writting !

-meg
Puppy chapter 1 . 1/25/2001
I've been waiting for you to write the second part :D I definately haven't been dissapointed. I was wondering about Max's character though. Shouldn't she be a little more militaryish. I grew up in a strict household, which granted isn't the same thing but Logan touching her hand and the kindness he shows, from experience I would think she would be alittle more jumpy. On the other hand I like that she is so trusting towards him. Again I like your story.
DarkPrincess chapter 1 . 1/25/2001
, forgot the review thing