Reviews for The Temple of Love
Sean chapter 5 . 7/6
Hey there,
Your style of writing adds a wonderful air to the Dungeons and Dragons realm the kids are adventuring through, keeping both the youthful whimsy and inciting many adult themes that I greatly enjoyed. I found the focus of the Temple and the Curse wonderfully thoughtful points in the story, especially seeing how they both progressed. I also feel you really captured the true essence of each of the kids, something many struggle to do when they translate characters from a core series into their own work. I don't know if you ever plan on resolving this story, but whether you have, will, or won't, know that it was very enjoyable.

Keep up the good work,
A fellow writer
moodymel chapter 5 . 9/17/2011
Very good story. The plot was excellent and well thought out.
Meltha chapter 5 . 9/13/2008
That was great! I really enjoyed reading this, though I'm definitely going to need to read the sequel to hope things work out better for everybody. :)
Meltha chapter 3 . 9/12/2008
I'm really enjoying this (ran out of time to read tonight but will definitely continue soon). It's been ages since I watched this every Saturday morning, but reading this is like seeing one of the old episodes, and my enormous crush on Eric has come back in spades. :)
Bluetiger chapter 5 . 2/18/2008
A well balanced story, where each of the characters plays their part.

The bits I particularly liked, Bobby got the spotlight towards the end of the last few chapters, a little angst for Hank and Sheila, and that you gave us an interesting glimpse into Eric's back story.

I hope that the night the kids remain in the temple at the end of the story, helps to ease the emotional turmoil that the temple had previously caused.
HopelessxRomanticx1993 chapter 5 . 5/11/2007
Oh, that's so sad. Why did Hank and Shiela have to sacrifice their love? *pout* I kinda feel sorry for them. I mean, what would it be like, to live without love? It just seems kinda cruel, to me. Oh well, not my story. Hopeless out.
araym chapter 5 . 10/31/2006
Your fic is as good as previous one. I hope rest is keeping that level ;-)
Rana Kane chapter 5 . 1/20/2005
Good, solid story. Enjoyed it from start to finish. Lots of emotion. Perfect for the story, a bit much for me personally. That's not at all a criticism against you. You're great. :) Love your writing!
Karin1 chapter 5 . 7/14/2004
Simply amazing! I'm sad to see this story come to an end, because it sure has been a wonderful read. It was original, well written and definitely caught my attention with every chapter. You've done a fantastic job portraying the feelings of our kids. Even Dungeonmaster and Venger sounded so real! And yes, I am a Hank/Sheila shipper but even if you hadn't written about them, I still would have read your fanfic. But of course... I must admit that I really enjoyed those parts about them. I felt sorry for Hank feeling that way at the end. They deserve some happiness, don't you think? *grin* Anyway, you've wrapped up the whole story in a great way, breaking the Curse like that (I thought Clara had already been digested *grin*)

And now I'm off to read your next fanfic!

WhiteVeils chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
Great story! You have me completely hooked. Thank you.
Tiamat11 chapter 4 . 7/6/2004
Ooh cliffhanger. This is a very well thought out story. Can't wait to see how it ends. Are you planning on writing another story afterwards?
Karin1 chapter 4 . 6/27/2004
Before I had a chance to review the third chapter (had an important exam last week) I noticed that you had already posted the fourth chapter. Two long chapters to read! And I so enjoyed them. I loved seeing Venger getting caught by the curse as well, not knowing what was going on and being extremely frustrated. And the end of chapter four almost made me fall off my chair. This whole fanfic is so exciting and well written. You draw us into the story! Keep up the good work!

SteelerGal chapter 3 . 6/22/2004
Sorry I didn't review Chapter 2. Had a lot going on.

This is really good. I have to say I'm anxious to find out what is going to happen with Hank & Sheila but the story with Eric is very intreguing. I do believe it was dumb luck with the dragon on my part ...

Loved Venger not understanding how it was happening!
Tiamat11 chapter 2 . 6/19/2004
Nice to see another story by you :) Hank and Sheila make such a sweet couple. You're very good at keeping everyone in character, and at writing cliffies...
Karin1 chapter 2 . 6/17/2004
I'm so sorry for not writing a review sooner. Life has been really hectic so it took me a few days to read your story. But here I am finally, telling you that I absolutely loved this second chapter. It's exciting and I must say that the Curse is really frightening, especially now knowing that Venger is behind it all. I think you're doing a fantastic job describing the emotions of the kids. Especially Eric! You write him so well! I must admit that I'm not like the other reviewer who is obviously such a huge fan that he/she can even point out something about the dragon. I loved Dungeons & Dragons, but I don't know everything about it, so all I can say is that I'm really enjoying your story and that I can't wait to find out what will happen next, if Bobby and Eric will succeed to break the curse in time!