Reviews for Cursed
CJ chapter 3 . 11/27
I guess Draco's in a nice little hell.
CJ chapter 2 . 11/15
I am glad Draco is forced to protect Hermione. How can he hate her and wish to do Hermione harm so badly? She has never done anything to him. She just wants to find out why he helped her. Hermione is nice to Draco and even helped him some times. He deserves to be an out cast.
CJ chapter 1 . 11/13
It was strange how nobody else in Slytherin knew about Draco's curse.
Miri chapter 3 . 10/12
This curse is worse than every imperius could ever be. The moment I realized what could happen, if Hermione fell in love with him, I started bawling because holy shit, my poor Draco! I actually want Hermione to die, so he can be free again. Nobody should have to be friends with someone, even in love with them, when it's not out of their own will.
But anyways, your style is awesome, and despite my compassion for Draco, I actually liked that story. I think, I might be a psychopath because of that ...
Love,
Miri
StephanieTronco chapter 3 . 4/21
Wow that was GREAT! I LOVE IT
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
BLAISE ZABINI IS A BOY DAMMIT, CHECK IT ONLINE!
Martisz chapter 3 . 5/6/2015
I love it! Interesting twist of this pairing.
Kieran chapter 3 . 2/24/2015
You are wonderfully insane.
lacomtessa chapter 3 . 2/4/2015
Poor Draco. The worst thing that can happen is to lose your free will. Draco can't even escape through death. This was perfectly evil of you. Does the fact that I enjoyed this story make me evil, too? Probably.
Amelizze chapter 3 . 12/9/2014
wicked story! and kinda refreshing too. if he had told her about the curse from the start, i wonder if he could spare himself all this torture hmm...
AwaitTheRise chapter 3 . 11/23/2014
Holy shit.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/3/2014
I think you should have made him like her in the end because it would have made this a lot less disturbing to read but was very well written
queenandprince chapter 3 . 5/27/2014
That ending was unexpected, but wonderful.
inner soul chapter 3 . 2/8/2014
I've finally started reading your stories (mostly the oneshots) based on many sites who highly recommended you and have just recently progressed to multichaps (this one). I've hindered myself from reviewing your other oneshots because the want to read overpowered the want to show my appreciation, but this time, it's the other way around.

I love it! -eyes wide open and gleaming- I love it as much as your beta finds your evilness disgusting!

And it's not even the feelings I have for tragedy fics, wherein I-don't-like-the-ending-but-it-was-well-written-so-I-can't-possibly-hate-it.

I just love it! (Maybe I'm twisted)

Don't get me wrong, I ship Dramione's romance, addicted to it even, but this one takes Dramione to the next level. It's so realistic, not the possibility of the curse per se, but the possibility of Draco loving to hate Hermione. It's canon Dramione relationship, hate and antagonism, with the outside appearance of "romance". It's not even the hate-turns-to-love type, only Hermione eventually arrives to that while Draco feels the hate all throughout. The depth of his hate is immeasurable, and I felt it in every incoherent thought that he had. He's so consumed by his hate that he even wants to die already but he can't get out of it!

It's inescapable I'd like to think, because if someone would kill him, then the thought of it would hurt her, and so he'd do his best not to be killed. I'd also considered the idea that at his craziest moment it would be like what happened to Salazar and Rowena. He would be psychotic enough not to heed the curse's conscientious words, and then finally kill Hermione. Then again, if his suicidal attempt is anything to go by, his instinct wouldn't let him harm her.

Hahaha! I don't usually laugh at anybody's expense, let alone their anguish or suffering, but this is just brilliant!

Oh such a tangled web you've weaved, and what a lovely web it is!

And you still managed to make them in character all throughout! I don't want Draco suffering most of the time, but in this plot, I expected no less given his personality and beliefs. As for Hermione, her naivette isn't irritating, because there was no way she would have known what is happening in his mind.

Your beta's right though, your sibling's child shouldn't think like this ever! Appreciating the brilliance of this story is enough, but Draco's thoughts should never be emulated!

Anyways, I'd better get going and read your other stories. Thank you for writing this absolutely amazing story. Good luck in your future endeavors!
kei chapter 3 . 8/14/2013