Reviews for Cursed
Kieran chapter 3 . 2/24
You are wonderfully insane.
lacomptessa chapter 3 . 2/4
Poor Draco. The worst thing that can happen is to lose your free will. Draco can't even escape through death. This was perfectly evil of you. Does the fact that I enjoyed this story make me evil, too? Probably.
Amelizze chapter 3 . 12/9/2014
wicked story! and kinda refreshing too. if he had told her about the curse from the start, i wonder if he could spare himself all this torture hmm...
AwaitTheRise chapter 3 . 11/23/2014
Holy shit.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/3/2014
I think you should have made him like her in the end because it would have made this a lot less disturbing to read but was very well written
cxnturixs chapter 3 . 5/27/2014
That ending was unexpected, but wonderful.
inner soul chapter 3 . 2/8/2014
I've finally started reading your stories (mostly the oneshots) based on many sites who highly recommended you and have just recently progressed to multichaps (this one). I've hindered myself from reviewing your other oneshots because the want to read overpowered the want to show my appreciation, but this time, it's the other way around.

I love it! -eyes wide open and gleaming- I love it as much as your beta finds your evilness disgusting!

And it's not even the feelings I have for tragedy fics, wherein I-don't-like-the-ending-but-it-was-well-written-so-I-can't-possibly-hate-it.

I just love it! (Maybe I'm twisted)

Don't get me wrong, I ship Dramione's romance, addicted to it even, but this one takes Dramione to the next level. It's so realistic, not the possibility of the curse per se, but the possibility of Draco loving to hate Hermione. It's canon Dramione relationship, hate and antagonism, with the outside appearance of "romance". It's not even the hate-turns-to-love type, only Hermione eventually arrives to that while Draco feels the hate all throughout. The depth of his hate is immeasurable, and I felt it in every incoherent thought that he had. He's so consumed by his hate that he even wants to die already but he can't get out of it!

It's inescapable I'd like to think, because if someone would kill him, then the thought of it would hurt her, and so he'd do his best not to be killed. I'd also considered the idea that at his craziest moment it would be like what happened to Salazar and Rowena. He would be psychotic enough not to heed the curse's conscientious words, and then finally kill Hermione. Then again, if his suicidal attempt is anything to go by, his instinct wouldn't let him harm her.

Hahaha! I don't usually laugh at anybody's expense, let alone their anguish or suffering, but this is just brilliant!

Oh such a tangled web you've weaved, and what a lovely web it is!

And you still managed to make them in character all throughout! I don't want Draco suffering most of the time, but in this plot, I expected no less given his personality and beliefs. As for Hermione, her naivette isn't irritating, because there was no way she would have known what is happening in his mind.

Your beta's right though, your sibling's child shouldn't think like this ever! Appreciating the brilliance of this story is enough, but Draco's thoughts should never be emulated!

Anyways, I'd better get going and read your other stories. Thank you for writing this absolutely amazing story. Good luck in your future endeavors!
kei chapter 3 . 8/14/2013
wicked and fascinating
boothaddict77 chapter 3 . 3/7/2013
Now isn't this a nice little short story. And nearly ten years since you wrote it. Bet it doesn't feel that long, huh? I'd love a sequel but I know there isn't one coming after all this time, and it's perfect as it is. Well, I'm off to read your other stuff - you're easily one of the best writers I've come across on this fandom.
rebeka chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
Oh come on. This cant be the end. She has to find out. Wat about lucius n voldemort? U cant end it here.. Please
gemini-rose16 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
i seriously have to say this...

BLAISE IS A MALE NOT A FEMALE

get the genders right before you include them in a story

the girls in dracos yr in slytherin that are mentioned are:
pansy parkinson
daphane greengrass
milicent bullstrude
miel04 chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
that was so dark and twisted! i don't know why but i still loved it. i thought that after all the time he spent with hermione he would've changed his mind about her. it even became worse and he saw her as a monster. but yeah, this was hauntingly beautiful. :D
Guest chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
Wow.. Please send me to a psychologist. I feel like i wanna joindraco as he go really pathologically mAd!
I'd like to think that after all those hatred.. He'd suddenly realized that it's better to just accept the curse and let himself love her. But of course too idealistic. Too unrealistic. To far from possibility. I like it the way you ended it. Morbid. :)))
BloomsPorcelain chapter 3 . 10/4/2012
I CANNOT GET ENOUGH OF YOUR STORIES. oh my God you are bloody brilliant, really, every one of your stories has a twist at the end. Ya know why I like you? Because you're just like SCREW happily forever after, lets get some dark angst up in here! OMGOMG love love love this. Absolutly perfect ending! Ahhhh your stories are simply too addicting: cant get any sleep here!
Lilybet chapter 3 . 5/7/2012
What a...horrendous piece! But in a kinda good way. er. Nasty nasty Draco, poor poor Draco, evil man, suffering man. Beautifully captured.