Reviews for Babies, Get Back!
ttfan111robstar1 chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
aw! so adorable! update soon plz!
World of Nightmares chapter 3 . 11/21/2005
LOL, I LOVE IT! IT IS ALWSOME! but if u wish to live, U WILL NOT LEAVE RAVEN LIKE THIS FOR MORE THEN A SENTANCE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! U ARE NOT GOING TO- STUPID CAPS LOCK! as I was saying... u will not leave Raven the way she is now, u are not taking down my fav character withought a fight... still good story.
World of Nightmares chapter 2 . 11/21/2005
It's so sad... y y! but it is verry good, u should have call in the East Titans for backup.
World of Nightmares chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
ok first I suggest u use the Titans names as in Raven Cyborg Robin and Beast Boy. Secong Robins name is DICK not Tim. say it once D-I-C-K, get it? good
Bitofbadwinter chapter 3 . 6/17/2005
That was really funny! Update real soon!
rea and bb fan chapter 3 . 3/29/2005
last chapter was really nasty i love the story but damb! i really did not want to know how someones organs got ripped out! anyways i do love the story! keep it up and pwease update soon!
Raven Hope chapter 3 . 3/7/2005
!

This is GREAT! I can't wait for more! Update soon... the Titan Babies... hahahaha...

Raven Hope
Legend Maker chapter 3 . 1/13/2005
Strange. That's all I can say.

I always pronounced Noel's name as "NO-ELLE" or NO-L. I can't think of any other way to pronounce it, though you're not the first who has puzzled over such things.
Sprox chapter 3 . 1/12/2005
This...Is HILARIUS! PLEASE update soon!
Madman chapter 3 . 12/11/2004
You are mad...and that's coming from me...
llccee chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
You have update more!
Frida-eja chapter 3 . 8/15/2004
Three words.

You

finally

updated!

*runs around in circles until head smashed through a wall* Ow. Poor Raven, first getting her pantyhoses poked with holesand then getting her clothes stolen by a bunch of babies. Watch her have to go fight the sludge monster wearing like a diaper or something. _ UPDATE!
Lotus Cat chapter 3 . 8/15/2004
poor, poor raven. I really pitty her. having your once (sort of) mauture teammates turned in to babies with no brain or control with everything destroyed and having to save the day as usual is undoubtly tormenting. how long is she going to stand for it? update soon!
ChocolateCurlz chapter 3 . 8/13/2004
Oh, the horrors of mini-me Titans! However shall Raven battle the evil, man-eating sludge thing if she has to worry about the mini-mes Ts? Oh, the poor soul! Then again... maybe she should put them to nap time? _ Are you aware, dear piggy, that you are now in charge of the whorship of our dearly beloved Pagan Shrimp goddess? How about your own country of tofu shampoo? WORLD DOMINATION SHALL PREVAIL!

CC,

-See my eye twiching? I give you five seconds before it really blows and they'll be cleaning your blood from the sidewalk-
Raven A. Star chapter 3 . 8/13/2004
*smirks, then bursts into a fit of laughter* OMG! I feel so sorry for Raven. Please continue! XD