Reviews for Harry Potter and the Undead Alliance
Um the Muse chapter 18 . 12/30/2013
Bravo! That was a great story, especially the end.

This story also stuck to the original characters extremely well. That is no small feat, especially with the original storyline.

I was wondering if you intentionally named Kari so that together they would form harikari (ok, the ritual suicide is actually called hara-kiri, but often spelled harikari).

I think that Kari needed more screen time because she's such an important part of what motivates Harry in the story,

On your author note, you said that you didn't like your title. It's a nice name, but I don't think that it really fits your story. What about "HP & the Power He Now Knows"?
rishie chapter 18 . 8/5/2013
Grat story, I really enjoyed it, but it was a little sad at the end. good one though, I had a lot of fun reading this.
Dark Phoenix Lord chapter 18 . 4/15/2013
Hello! it was a really good history. keep up the good work! cheers
Goten Askil chapter 18 . 4/2/2013
Good story, it's refreshing seeing Slytherins who are not complete gits, for once.

Goten Askil
Rising Phoenix-82 chapter 18 . 3/24/2013
I cried at the end, but I am glad Harry survived at the end...
AJ Granger chapter 18 . 3/13/2013
It's an interesting end to the story, and somehow fits. I did not grow so fond of your made up Slytherin Kari, but liked what you were trying to do with that. Just choose a canon character and make it work. There isn't really a need to go beyond that mostly.

I thought the changes in the trio were realistic and understanding. I am a little surprised that Harry didn't seem to catch on to Ginny and how she was acting and why. I don't like when Harry gets with her anyway as she's such a fan girl, and although she dated others, it was only to lure him in by trying to appear to not be a fan girl anymore.

I also thought your portrayal of Hermione was a nice touch. She rarely gets called on for being what she is, but with all her good qualities, she does have some bad ones.
Soki711 chapter 10 . 2/2/2013
Harry is such a whiner in your story and feeling sorry for himself all the time makes for a poor hero.
Soki711 chapter 9 . 2/2/2013
I read this story years ago and I keep track of all the stories I read and gave it a 5 out of ten. I didn't know why I gave it such a low mark until I read it again and I think I gave it to high a mark. I think it is worth a 3 for effort. It is so boring and a Slytherin with a Russian or German name would not be in Slytherin. I keep reading hoping it gets better but it didn't so I will sign myself off. Your writing is good but your imagination sucks.
Soki711 chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
Ron doesn't care for juggles? Yes Hermione's parents are juggles so there would be a problem there.
vampiremuggle chapter 18 . 11/4/2012
wow amazing story! i really love kari and you did an amazing job of developing the characters. i love it!

Vampiremuggle
vampiremuggle at gmail dot com
immortal6666 chapter 18 . 11/3/2012
Favorited.
I personally don't understand why you chose the particular title when Vampires were present only on the last two chapters but the story itself was good.
Sad person chapter 18 . 7/19/2012
I can't belive he died. Even though I just knew it was going to happen. I loved the story, I loved how you made Harry a strong character who was willing to stand up for himself.
Anyway, I just wanted to say the I really enjoyed reading.
*hugs*
Eimear xoxo
(((((H)))))
Oogies4u chapter 18 . 5/13/2012
wow.. awesome story .. cried in the end
s-david-m chapter 18 . 5/7/2012
Good story! The mechanism of Voldemort's defeat is a little unclear, in that it's clear how this handled all the Horcruxes, and I am surprised they didn't exploit the veil to weaken Voldemort more. But your characterizations and dialog was pretty good, even with a whole new character.
Debbie37 chapter 18 . 4/8/2012
Great story! The only complaint I have is that the title gives a bit away. It also seems like there should be more emphasis placed on what the title is, rather than the relationship Harry is in.