Reviews for Harry Potter and the Undead Alliance
OoOXylionOoO chapter 18 . 4/25
Well this was one very good fanfiction.
I just would want to know what Dumbledore gave harry exactly ?
Jimbocous chapter 18 . 4/23
Thanks for a great read. Hope you're still receiving reviews at this point. I do think this is some of the best writing you've done, and I like how you ended this. Great ideas, well-executed. I do confess to some disappointment that you didn't continue with your multi-story arc. It could have been a lot of fun to see what trouble Lucius and Percy could have cooked up together.
Anyway, thanks for some great reads, and appreciation for the effort you put into this all those years ago.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 18 . 4/2
very good
Nadiafarjana chapter 18 . 2/12
Amazing story
amarilis chapter 18 . 1/26
amazing story! I couldn't stop reading... thank you for writing it
Guest chapter 18 . 9/11/2015
good story.
1991Kira chapter 13 . 7/25/2015
Typical Dumbledore. Guy puts his life on the line to bring his godfather back from the dead, and the first thing he says is that Harry didn't care about the Wizarding World; the same world which put his innocent godfather in prison for twelve years without a trial and has generally treated him like shit at every turn.
pikachucat chapter 18 . 4/9/2015
cool
X chapter 18 . 2/17/2015
Very good.
X chapter 14 . 2/16/2015
Harry/Kari? Ouch! Very punny. Okay, I know it's hari kiri, but it's close enough for a pun.
shugokage chapter 18 . 12/21/2014
Wow a sad but beautiful ending to this amazing story!
Xunzar chapter 13 . 8/8/2014
Frankly, I rather think the appropriate response by Harry would be something along the lines of "Yes, I risked the lives of people who are ready to crucify me at the drop of a hat in exchange for a chance to see someone I actually care about." Or something like that. But I'm amazed he hasn't tried to kill his friends.
atymer chapter 18 . 4/29/2014
Well written, exciting and thoughtful characterizations. If Sirius had been alive as he fell into the veil, Harry would have gone after him. I thought the plot devices very entertaining. I will Fav because it will be a good candidate for a repeat read.
Um the Muse chapter 18 . 12/30/2013
Bravo! That was a great story, especially the end.

This story also stuck to the original characters extremely well. That is no small feat, especially with the original storyline.

I was wondering if you intentionally named Kari so that together they would form harikari (ok, the ritual suicide is actually called hara-kiri, but often spelled harikari).

I think that Kari needed more screen time because she's such an important part of what motivates Harry in the story,

On your author note, you said that you didn't like your title. It's a nice name, but I don't think that it really fits your story. What about "HP & the Power He Now Knows"?
rishie chapter 18 . 8/5/2013
Grat story, I really enjoyed it, but it was a little sad at the end. good one though, I had a lot of fun reading this.