Reviews for Harry Potter and the Undead Alliance
MagicalMercenary chapter 18 . 2/20
Your story was excellent, I couldn't stop reading it. The ending scene was so well written, there were tears pouring out the whole time I was reading, and I had to sop quite a few times. Thank you for writing the story.
1967HogwartsGoddess chapter 18 . 12/30/2016
This is gold; it's brilliant. Love it. Is there an epilogue anywhere?
Shadowdog11 chapter 18 . 12/9/2016
Good story. Somehow I've not run across it before!
Shadowdog11 chapter 10 . 12/9/2016
I know I say this for almost every story but... can he just kill Ron?!
Shadowdog11 chapter 3 . 12/9/2016
I'm kind of hating Molly a bit.
OoOXylionOoO chapter 18 . 4/25/2016
Well this was one very good fanfiction.
I just would want to know what Dumbledore gave harry exactly ?
Jimbocous chapter 18 . 4/23/2016
Thanks for a great read. Hope you're still receiving reviews at this point. I do think this is some of the best writing you've done, and I like how you ended this. Great ideas, well-executed. I do confess to some disappointment that you didn't continue with your multi-story arc. It could have been a lot of fun to see what trouble Lucius and Percy could have cooked up together.
Anyway, thanks for some great reads, and appreciation for the effort you put into this all those years ago.
tanithlipsky chapter 18 . 4/2/2016
very good
Nadiafarjana chapter 18 . 2/12/2016
Amazing story
amarilis chapter 18 . 1/26/2016
amazing story! I couldn't stop reading... thank you for writing it
Guest chapter 18 . 9/11/2015
good story.
1991Kira chapter 13 . 7/25/2015
Typical Dumbledore. Guy puts his life on the line to bring his godfather back from the dead, and the first thing he says is that Harry didn't care about the Wizarding World; the same world which put his innocent godfather in prison for twelve years without a trial and has generally treated him like shit at every turn.
pikachucat chapter 18 . 4/9/2015
cool
X chapter 18 . 2/17/2015
Very good.
X chapter 14 . 2/16/2015
Harry/Kari? Ouch! Very punny. Okay, I know it's hari kiri, but it's close enough for a pun.