Reviews for Manager Ranma
Ranmaleopard chapter 2 . 5/22/2012
gaul1 chapter 6 . 4/11/2012
good chapter, keep up the good work, byes
Anthony1l chapter 6 . 5/5/2011
This chapter is even more hilarious then the last one.
Anthony1l chapter 5 . 5/5/2011
This chapter is so hilarious. hahahaha.
Anthony1l chapter 4 . 5/5/2011
This chapter is so hilarious.
Anthony1l chapter 3 . 5/5/2011
Try to take a look at the OVA and Anime series full version.
Anthony1l chapter 2 . 5/5/2011
Why is Love Hina different from canon?
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Huh? Why is it so different?
inevitable chapter 6 . 5/8/2008
The last part of the chapter was really funny. I know you haven't updated for so long. I hope you update this fanfic because it was an enjoyable read.
WagnisFetcher chapter 6 . 10/6/2007
I can't belive that I missed this in the year or read ranma fanfiction. If you do write an othere chapter I will be looking. and keep to the good work.
Vilkath chapter 6 . 4/5/2007
This turned out a lot better then I expected. Urd filled the slot of Mitsune pretty well, Skuld did a pretty good job filling in Su's role, Hotaru pretty fair match up for Shinobu. Over all for a set of new house mates, this story still had a very Love hina feel to it. So far this story sort of lacked any real dirrection, the plot not going any where. Pairings rather vague as well, setting Ranma up with just about any of the girls, or even all ;)
Krimzonrayne chapter 6 . 1/27/2007
muuha ha ha ha I actually laughed out loud!

.HEY! I get it now! You were telling them that I was good in bed weren't you Misato! See, I'm not as slow as you think-

Oh my god, my eye is twiching and I don't even think that's possible in real life!
mdizzle chapter 6 . 9/12/2006
Interesting. I didn't think I'd like this but I do. Update when you can.
0K0 chapter 6 . 7/6/2006
good story keep on going I WANT A PAIRING!
Sleepy Kitty Napping chapter 6 . 2/14/2006
o.o too bad this stories dead... but it was fun to read