Reviews for Last Chance
PadmeKenobi chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
*wipes tear* Bittersweet. At last he is with his love. Nice take on this.
Fainting Maid chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
It is quite amazing. You have taken a very spare story - the movie Underwold - and managed to flesh out the characters so beautifully. I have been reading all of your Underworld stories - I wish I could review every single one.

I am so impressed by your enrichment of Lucian's character. You make is centuries-long plot seem plausible and believable. I loved the idea of his dead child being re-born or at least gaining justice through Michael's hybridization.

I also am impressed by how touching the romance is without being remotely soppy or sugary. It seems utterly believable.

Absolutely brilliant.
Alexas chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
Always amazed by the sheer talent to be found around here, I appreciate your fic so much, the words are like smooth honey that remove the edges of more grating fic that just tries and tries but doesn't have the spark. Thankyou for taking the time to put your ideas down in beautiful words, keep it up.
AsianScaper chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
i believe, a true rendition of what could have been lucian's thought at the time. and i haven't seen the extended DVD, which i am dying to own! i myself, need that drop of inspiration to power my muse!
miz-blue chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
Bravo! I loved it...so nice and bittersweet.
Alexa.G chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
Thta was really sad. I feel sorry for lucien.