Reviews for Concerto
Dagoni hide chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
Really good job !
Rannison chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
I know I read this piece a long time ago, but I was in the mood for it again recently. I have to say, there just isn't enough work out there like yours. The scene transitions are a little jumpy, but the way you handle the characters and their dialogue is just superb. I suppose it's unlikely you'll develop this piece any further, but I truly look forward to reading more work from you. Thank you.
moritynz chapter 2 . 7/18/2008
Really nice pair of pieces here. I enjoyed it.
L.A. Riverburn chapter 2 . 7/2/2008
a pretty old fanfic, but I decided to review it anyway.

you know, as soon as I began I changed my "Face the heat" Cs, some rather old school heavy rock to some more classic inspired music (The Swan lake, performed by Trarajan, written by Tjaichovsky), got on my bed, and even though it isn't sunny tried to get into a sort of same mood as Nabiki and ranma.

The result was a very entertaining read that shows a surprisingly in character portrayal of both Ranma and Nabiki. You handle dialogue really well, and have some really funny quotes.

your outlining is a bit off in the first chapter, but that might be because of 's changes. Also, sometimes you jump, like someone mentioned. "This was a bad day" said Nabiki while the reader still had the impression it was only Ranma's first day in her room.

but besides that a very enjoyable fanfic. I'm getting inspired to write something like that myself :), but don't worry, it is your idea.

I myself wouldn't recommend a follow up, it is nice as it is, and I think it'd only hurt the story. a nice third chapter though might be that they were going to a live concert together. I was originally thinking that Ranma's present to Nabiki would be a concert ticket.

Cheers, and keep up the good work
Euphemism chapter 2 . 11/15/2006
One of my favourite R/N fics. Not sure if I've reviewed this before (I doubt it), but in any case...

This piece has what I would term a 'literary aspect'. As though it were one of those stories you'd expect to read in an english class and interpret because it's chock full of meanings when it was just the author writing out a nice story *cough*CatcherInTheRye*cough* Maybe it was the atmosphere of the story (which I can't quite describe), a combination of the pace and lack of any violent action. Something like the eye of the hurricane. Nice, calm, thoughtful.

I love it.
Fredryck chapter 2 . 8/27/2006
Wow...this fic was just wonderful. Seriously, one of the best Ranma stories I've read so far. Good job! R/N is a great pairing, and you pulled it out perfectly. I liked the two sides of the coins; I found Ranma's POV hilarious and believable; my favourite lines were

"I opened my mouth to start talking with her, and ... well...

Anyway."

I'm a bit sad because it seems finished; why don't you want a sequel? It would be greatly appreciated!
k-solo248 chapter 2 . 5/27/2005
Really good story and I believe true to the charcters. I agree that together I doubt there is anything those two can't beat. Hope to read more of your fics or this one if you contunal it. I love Nabiki and Ranma pairings.
merlyn ang chapter 2 . 1/29/2005
IT'S REALLY NICE TO READ FICS. W/ NABIKI & RANMA BEING PAIRED UP. YOU'VE DONE JUSTICE TO THEIR NORMAL PERSONALITY... AND ITS REALLY A FEEL GOOD STORY. IT HAS A TOUCH OF EVERYTHING ! MORE POWER! MORE NABIKI/RANMA FICS. I HOPE TO READ !
maricel co chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
its pretty good fic ! i just hope for you to nmake another fic w/c involves nabiki&ranma as a couple...they're really cute together! more power! keep up the goog work, god bless!
ProphetWithAGun chapter 2 . 10/21/2004
The flip side of the coin. Different, but still the same coin. I liked it.
obsidian-fox chapter 2 . 10/4/2004
Nice.
Diocleziano chapter 2 . 8/30/2004
Very impressive. I'm glad to see you decided to write the opposing side of the story.

It was interesting seeing all the details in Ranma's story that Nabiki didn't know about, such as his disappearing for a week to clear his mind, under the pretense of preparation for a duel.

Not to mention that you write a very good Ranma. I reread the first part before reading this one, and the personality differences between them make it clear who the character is, without even "knowing" ahead of time who it's actually about.

It's things like that which make the story more effective, since even though you are essentially retelling the same story here as in Nabiki's side, it seems like another story altogether. Well Done.
ike chapter 2 . 8/28/2004
Your Story is amazing. I dont know if u plan on continuing it, but i hope u do. it was great.

Ike

(respond by email, if u choose to)
powellt chapter 2 . 8/28/2004
I hope that you will continue this story even just to show people how you think this situiation would end up. This is one of the forms of fic's thai Ilike because it deals with the internal conflicts that come up in a situiation.

thank you for writting for those of us who read and please continue
Matt chapter 2 . 8/28/2004
All I can say is that I loved both stories. I may not have seen much of the anime, or read many of the mangas, but I think I got a pretty good idea of these two characters. The first one sounds just like Nabiki, and this second prefectly describes Ranma.

The first one going into every detail, just like the logical and detail calculating Nabiki. The second was interospective but aloof, seeing the important aspects needed to figure things out, just like Ranma.

Great story and I hope you continue writing fiction in general, of course a bit more in favor of anime, but that's me. Anyway, keep up writing cause you got a great talent for it. Til the next time, later.