Reviews for Cavemen Always Win
mewmar chapter 17 . 6/27/2012
I really, really like this story and wish to see how it unfolds:)

Mewmar
ShadowFollowers-Demon chapter 17 . 2/23/2011
please continue, little Angel is just so cute & I wanna know what happens next
yukino89 chapter 17 . 5/5/2010
i can't wait for more this is really good and cute
Jyrotika chapter 9 . 12/15/2009
I really should avoid my urges to make unnecessarily bad puns, but... _" I apologize for any suffering this may cause you...

I suppose they have to keep Liam... out of Harm's way :D

And yes. That probably was the WORST pun I ever made. Or at least the worst... in a while :P

I'm really enjoying this story- it's awesome how annoying Liam is being without even trying, and I LOVE how they're messing with his concept of modern culture! :D I couldn't believe Wesley played along too :)
APRICOTperson chapter 17 . 11/23/2009
*grins* he is so ADORABLE! the both of 'em...
Pheobe-128 chapter 17 . 11/12/2009
Please update this fic. Little Angel is so cute and Liam and Angelus were so great in this fic. I can't wait to see what happens next and if Angel comes back. I also love Spike in this fic and the way he takes care of Angel.
the-universe-is-insane chapter 17 . 7/7/2009
I love it! It's strange and sweet!
superninjaturtle chapter 17 . 10/14/2008
ok...so i get that you haven't updated in about two years, and hell, maybe you've totally stopped writing fanfictions or reading them at all...but it kinda sucks. this story was pretty good. i kinda hope you do start up again.
shadow lupus chapter 17 . 9/22/2008
Awesome story so far! Is the trigger for Angel changing not sex but love instead? Like when the different ages of Angel fall in love with Spike, Angel changes or something? Because he cannot have sex with a 5 year old that is eww and wrong...Cannot wait for the next chapter!

Shadow Lupus
MythicRhyvon chapter 17 . 5/7/2008
Great story so far! but im wondering how your gonna do this... your not gonna have spike sleep with the 5 year old, are you? lol.l Will you update?
lil joker chapter 17 . 4/2/2008
I NEED MORE PLEASE
The Last Kitten chapter 17 . 3/31/2008
Everybody say it with me, AW! I love this story; it has so many completely unexpected twist and turns. I could so see Spike stepping up to the plate like this in this kind of situation. I can’t wait to see what the next stage is going to be and why the powers are putting them threw all this. Your characterizations are also really good. I think you’ve pretty much got the Angel cast down.

The only qualms I have is having to go to another site to read the slashy goodness, and...I don’t want you to take this the wrong way but...do you have a beta (editor). ‘Cause no matter how well this is written there are uber typos. Don’t get me wrong, the story shines on it’s own, I just mean a proofreader couldn’t hurt.

Anyway, great story. I hope you update soon.
LadyAlston chapter 17 . 1/20/2008
I'm adding my voice to the calls for an update. This is brilliant! I love the characterisations, and the plotline is well thought out, not to mention well written. Please, more more more!
Von chapter 17 . 11/17/2007
I think I'm really going to miss adorablekid!Angel :D

I absolutely love all the different perspectives you're giving Spike and Angel's relationship.. that 'Sire-dominant' one, the reverse in the whole 'teaching Liam' bit and now with the 'Vampire family' angle quite neatly covered by kid!Angel.

:D I don't think I want the original back.. these three are just too much fun! :P

Great story. Love it.
Von chapter 11 . 11/17/2007
"I would really like it if Spike and I were friends. I don’t even care that he’s English."

Aw, mega-sweet. :D

Loved this. A whole lot of it made me wanna scream all fangirl-style. Liam is so cute!