Reviews for Evil Ranma Catfist
shadowfan999 chapter 4 . 7/30/2013
please update this fic with a new chapter i cant wait to see what happens next
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Vilkath chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Not bad start, all though it does lack some realism. Assuming this beserk killing Ranma is the result of the Neko-ken or some other stupid training idea from Genma, why is he getting off scot free? You'd imagine the other martial artist punish, bind or kill him for doing this in the first place, yet you leave him alone with his thoughts and all the others went away? I feel they might of come together to put the 'mad dog' down, but afterwords they would definetly punish the person who created it.
DCWestby chapter 4 . 8/14/2006
certainly would be nice if you could continue this story... Has makings of a good one too.
Anime Addiction 2.0 chapter 4 . 1/4/2005
Umi-Sen-KenAble to turn invisible and hide aura from others

Moko Kaimon HaAn energy blast similar to Mouko Takashiba but much more stronger,faster, and deadly.

Kijin Raishuu DanDeadly Vacuum Blades capable of cutting opponents in half. Practically invisible to the eye but when aura is seen it is black and white.
Gangsta Spanksta chapter 4 . 12/29/2004
This is a very good story and you got talent. I noticed that you're using a versioning system like I do which is a good thing. There are a few times you type Nodoka as Nadoka and a few other mistakes that I tend to make you should fix. After that I think the story should be pretty much perfect. I like how you are doing what I assume to be the shampoo and ranma pairing. I think you should get rid of the diffrent quoting style for forign languages. It just looks awkward IMO. Just say in the first sentence where the amazons speak "in chinese" and then the reader should be smart enough to figure out that the rest of the amazons are also talking in chinese. Heck when they are at the village you don't even need to do that because the read will know it is chinese. Also you can use the trick when shampoo is the one starting the conversation by having herself refer to her as "I instead of shampoo" and speaking in a normal manner. That is unless in your story that cologne has taught shampoo to speak properly. :) now I wish you didn't get rid of the curse because that's what makes Ranma so much fun is messing with him and making an angry Ranma-chan but I guess that's author prerogative. All in all you got a very nice writing style and I hope you continue. Also does the title still apply to this fic? Doesn't seem like Ranma is evil or bad like the first chapter made it seem. Although, I think he was pretty rough on Akane when she was trying to defend her pops in this case. :) Anyway good luck.
I once was young chapter 3 . 7/26/2004
now i know i cant read this anymore cuz i luv Akane and her and Ranma r meant 2 b! have u read or watched the series? not likely cuz they get 2gether! Ranma w/ any1 else is pure bull-shit! i luved this story b4 i found ot it wasnt a R/A so this story should be fuckin burned! (srry if u dont like my language) but really geez! *leaves cuz she feels sick from this story*
dogbertcarroll chapter 4 . 7/21/2004
Great chapter. Could have used a little bit more

of the SM groups POV, but great all the same.
Bookstick chapter 4 . 7/18/2004
Please keep writing! I think that you have a good story going on here. Could you please write about Ranma's time in china? I would like to see how Ranma got there and put the smack down on a number of musk warriors. I would also like to see the fight with Shampoo, I think that it would be interesting.
hmr chapter 4 . 7/17/2004
Woah! Keep this fic going! I like the way its written as well as how the story is progressing! Keep writing and update soon!
soul-of-ice chapter 4 . 7/16/2004
if you go to . #ranma20 you will find a list of the names of moves used from cannon ranma i use it as my own resource
KiraDN chapter 4 . 7/16/2004
Yay! It'd be kool to see Ranma learn ninja techniques if you do Naruto. :D For the couples... Nabiki or Shampoo? Nabiki has been done way too much and Shampoo is... well.. Shampoo. Hopefully you'd couple him with someone new... Maybe Tenten or even adult naruto characters (Hinata, Sakura, etc). Update soon!
taxzombie chapter 4 . 7/16/2004
Congradulations, you totally threw me off track with that first chapter.

Here I figured it was going to be an 'evil Ranma' story and so far it has turned out to be a 'don't take no s* of anybody Ranma' story. He'll place nice but you'd best not mess with him, or else.

Not that I mind, it's still an interesting story. And there are still a great many questions you haven't touched upon since chapter one. I'm still very curious about the girl with the gun, and the other survivors for that matter.

Now you've mentioned 'Happy', and he seemed to have been a decent teacher to Ranma, or was that because he didn't feel like being sliced and diced by his student?

At this point I have no idea where you plan on taking this. It truly seems to be Anything Goes.

Just what are you planning to throw into the mix next?
Gopu chapter 4 . 7/16/2004
Great chapter.
taxzombie chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
Very interesting start. Can't recall running across any evil Ranma fics.

The setup was very good. You got your point arcoss that this was not 'canon Ranma' very quickly what with him slicing the first man in three.

Also the fact that Genma of all people felt he needed to be stopped implies that this Ranma has gone way beyond the pale.

Add to this Ranma's actions during the fight, especially the exploding of the bodies of two of the men attacking is further proof that this is

not the Ranma of canon.

The mention of the configuration of the eyes was very interesting. It causes me to wonder if Ranma might not be possessed. And if that is the case possibly he can be redeemed by someone at some future date. Good fodder for future chapters and story development.

Then there is the girl, just who is she and how is she involved? More questions to be answered as the story unfolds.

All and all nicely done. You've set the stage, presented the main player and some of the cast and presented many paths to follow in the upcoming chapters. I say again nicely done.

I look forward to reading the rest of what you have posted of this story and hopefully will be posting in the future.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »