Reviews for Thread Bound
ani chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
wow! not only is this the most believable i've seen these two, but you're about the only one that's really covered touya's position and how it effects their relationship, or lack thereof.(but i'm trying to remedy that fact myself.-)

and there's at least one world where touya gets his revenge on syaoran!
Gabie chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Short, sweet, interesting. A story I come back to read time and again. Thanks for writing it! _
Kiwee chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
Aw! So sweet! *is in love*
xtwilightzx chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
That was beautiful.. I loved the atmosphere and the slight hints of everything... those two seriously need to get together!
Sindarian chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
Excellent! I'm a die-hard Yukito/Touya fan, and you've captured quite a bit of their personality in this piece. I like, very much.
Chrissy Sky chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
Very beautiful. Quite enjoyed it.
Umidori chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
*_* This was marvellous! Such beautiful writing, and such an interesting premise! I love the way you bounce the Tsubasa situation off the CCS one. It really puts their relationship into a perspective. I have never thought that Touya's being a king is an obstacle for their relationship. ;

And it's not overwhelmingly angsty. Thank you for that.
lol chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
this is so cute. i love them in this clamp series. too cool!
Gryvon chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
Very nicely done. I liked the almost-angst of the piece. Was a wonderful read. Good job. _
Clayr chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
Very, *very* nice. It's extremely rare to find TxY this good, especially in the Tsubasa fandom. Thankyou.
R.C. McLachlan chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
Aw... how deliciously sweet!
Lanie Kay-Aleese chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
Resolution my arse. But that was so insanely beautiful that I could care less. Okay, well I wouldn't have minded them snogging, but besides that I'm GOOD. Your writing prowess is undeniable!

:D - Luvs, Lanie
Elihice chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
Very, very good. Poor King Touya...
tsutsuikimihiro chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
This was SO good. This was the best fanfic I have read in MONTHES.
Porticulis chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
It was angst? I thought it was fluff all the way! Well, a lot of ooc but it is fluff after all. Very romantic, sweet and a little funny. A light- hearted and an enjoyable read.