Reviews for Harry Potter and the Madness of It All
LilyJames addict chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
i love your parody on cliches fics :D
Mystic Catface chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
Ha, this is another great parody. So funny!
Gryffindor777 chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
Hilarious! I loved the dialect knob... good stuff.
ferretgirl-1124 chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
I knew it! Your trying to kill me! (can't breath because she is laughing so hard) Stop writing parodies, you're way to good!
Blue Kat too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
"Do you realize what you’ve done, Harry Elizabeth Potter?
Leha chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
Patriot, dear, I KNOW americans don't all talk like that! Most of them talk like...normal! Most Brittish people don't use that much brittish slang either! I was just making fun of the horrible writing some people use. I'm sure you don't talk like that, and I know that's not the way most anyone talks, but in some fanfiction they have characters that talk like that. I was just poking fun at that.
patriot3.0 chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
As you can tell by my name,[patriot3.0]I resent how you mocked U.S.A lingo,we don't say foshizzle! So go foshizzle my "bloody" ass!
Veronica chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
Hey! _ I finally read your fan fic and it was really funny! _ But it did become quite crude towards the end, but none the less really funny! _

The only thing that I would warn you to look out for is the typos! _ Looks like you might have been typing a bit fast! _ But you know, that happens when you get a great idea! _
leha chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
Haha, there's nothing wrong with H/G fiction, I like it, but all too often it's really cliched. I personally think H/G is a great pairing but I recently read like three Ginny fics, and they were all cliched like that.
Lils Evans chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
Eww. Ok-i'm done with this story. it's putting bad images in my head.

And what the hell is up with Harry snogging Ginny. That's just wrong.
lastjumpfalls chapter 2 . 6/10/2004

HAHAHAHA!I love it. Sorry, I just had time to read your new story. I love the Psedolus. lol

She died of an illness contracted in Crete. The plague! The Plague! The plague! Don't Just Sit there! Run!

hahaha. Musical tryouts. good times. truth or dare fics gotta make fun of him. lol. No offense authors. Wow. fun stuff. Chase is a slut. hahaha. I just can't wait to be king! hahaha. Wow, i entertain myself.

I LOVE parody. I cracked up. POA was hysterical you made the best hermione, and Ava portrayed the perfect Hooch. Ok, well this is one long review. In closing, Leha rocks my socks.
A Dark Envy chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
A splendid job, my can kick it at my crib twenty-four seven on the down-low, G.

Gah...damn the influence of ebonics upon today's youth. I thought your story was nice. Keep up the good work, Leha, and keep the American politics at a min...
Good Queen Vold chapter 2 . 6/7/2004
Perhaps you could try a Harry/Hagrid smut story...that would be interesting. I won't report you for the author's note.

Everyone, shh. It's a library.
Good Queen Vold chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
Lol, lotsa fics are like this...I hate them. DEATH TO TRUTH OR DARE! I played that game and I had to seduce a mailbox, dance with my mum's swiffer wet jet, and run around my street saying 'I'm an ass! Heehaw!'...ya know, the donkey, not the American curse. Lol...onto the next chapter, like OMG!
Dreamer chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
HAHAHA! I laughed my butt off! I liked this chapter. I thought it was funny. Keep up the good work. I hope you update soon!