Reviews for For a Knight's Lady
David Fishwick chapter 15 . 1/23/2015
Awesome idea and please update soon thanks.
CircleDaybreaker chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
did I review this already? I might have lol. I just re-read it, and its stil AMAZING! please please update it!
Sahara chapter 15 . 4/8/2011
Omg I love tha way u hve it planned out pliz write me plliiiizzzz
angel chapter 15 . 1/8/2011
i love this story. but you haven't posted in forever please don't leave this story unfinished.
thierry luva chapter 15 . 1/5/2011
actually, i expected that kid to show up again; because you would never have introduced him if he wasnt going to show up again. but what i didnt expect was for him to show up at the hotel! anyway, great work writing the whole thing :)) your my favourite writer from the whole fanfiction website. you dont make much (if not any) mistake when you write. ur an amazing writer :)) btw why is it in the secret circle series when its about nightworld? cant wait for the next chapter!
CircleDaybreaker chapter 15 . 12/3/2010
OMG THIS IS AMAZING! wtf is watshisface doing there? do the purple eyes meen the pups part witch? UPDATE!
Fanatic4Fiction chapter 15 . 3/14/2010
OMG!
112409 chapter 15 . 2/14/2010
this story is like rilly good and this isn rilly awesome(; but u havent updated in like 5 years! please please dont leave this story unfinished :( this is rilly cool and i love how u put that kid back in and i love the pup he sounds so adorable(; gosh please i no i keep sayn this but please dont leave this story unfinished it is so good and its so awesome that the pup loves mare so much and please finish this i will go on my hands and knees and beg lol please finish this(;
tweetiepie chapter 15 . 1/17/2010
please consider continuing this story it is fantastic.

i understand that life cna easily get over complicated but please try to come back and finish it soon, it seems to be a huge waste to leave it unfinished for so long.
I am the Ocean. I am the sea chapter 3 . 12/20/2009
Awesome story x
cheenyoo chapter 15 . 10/21/2009
OMG!

Please you have to update! I absilutly love your story!D!

You cannot just leave it like that! Thats cruel!

i really love your story and i want to know what happens!

so pleaase update!

-Michey
LILYLOP chapter 15 . 8/28/2009
WHEN THE STORY IS GOING TO FINISH
vampgirl75 chapter 15 . 6/11/2009
CANT WAIT FOR NEXT CHAPTER!
I'mAmazinglyCool. D chapter 15 . 5/25/2009
so, you should update REALLY soon..

please. :D
rockin' cullen chapter 15 . 2/19/2009
how long will it take you to update?