Reviews for More Than Memory Book Two
faye50free chapter 8 . 5/14/2012
Love your story and I hope to see more in the future.
captain austen chapter 8 . 4/1/2011
Past the five year anniversary that you have updated this story I don't imagine you even read this reviews anymore, but I figured why not. Tis better to throw comments and well thought pleas into the internet ethos then not at all. I really enjoyed your rendition of Estel's early years. Your is the first to focus on Gilraen had didn't sent me running. I also found the hesitation of Elladan intriguing. The formality of Elrond's home was also very pacifying. I throughly enjoyed the time I spent reading your tale despite its unfinished conclusion. I believe you put a great deal of work into this, and that deserves at the very least a token of thanks.
blindrain chapter 8 . 9/27/2010
:D Nice story; good going.

Can you not feel the story's ache to be updated? ;-) Don't take that the wrong way...

Way to go! :D
plazatree chapter 6 . 11/1/2005
I really love this story... please update soon!
rs chapter 6 . 8/11/2005
Beautiful..I love the interaction between Gilraen and Elladon. Please do not abandon this story. It would be a shame. Will you be updating soon? PLEASE DO!

RS
Tara chapter 6 . 8/17/2004
This is so good, i like it even more than Last Hope.

I feel kind of sorry for Elladan though, he seems the left out one or the one everythinks is unsocial. Does Estel like him as much as Elrohir?

Can'y wait for the next chapter.
Tee-Hee chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
I completely adore this story. XD Please, do hurry and write more! It's so beautiful and in-characters that possibly no "Lord of the Rings" fan could resist the charm of this fic!

I can really feel the characters feelings and can see their slowly transforming relationships. Wonderful. _~
Frodo3791 chapter 6 . 7/25/2004
Though I am unused to being a parent, I'm sure seeing your child leave into uncertain danger would be one of the hardest things to deal with, espeicially when you're in this time in Middle Earth histroy and have dealt with death so close to the family so recently. Gilraen and Estel have lived here for eight years, and Gilraen is still unused to some elvish customs, which makes sense to me. She is human, and she will ever be. I'm glad to see a happy Elladan this time, and I really loved Estel and Elrond's whole conversation about cherising the gift, not the thing. Seemed a perfect saying for all warriors of every race.

I'm glad to see you updated, and I'm looking forward to more.

-Frodo
Silvertoekee chapter 5 . 7/25/2004
Hmm I like seeing through Gilrean's point of view how she and Aragorn grew up with the elves. Its very interesting and cool. Hmm and Asfaloth's rebirth was well done and so glad :).
KissTheRainGirl12489 chapter 6 . 7/24/2004
And how long will chapter one ask may I be so bold to ask lol?Longest chapter one I have ever seen.*cries* oh whatever is she supposed to little baby is gone.*sighs while shaking head* oh the pain!
Etharei chapter 5 . 7/16/2004
Your skill with words never ceases to amaze me, AfterEver! I loved "Last Hope", and I am just left speechless with the so-far few chapters of "With Hope". Somehow you have managed to capture the flowing poetic writing style of Tolkien, as well as portray his characters and places so realistically. There is a bittersweet quality to this story that I find captures perfectly the tragedy of the Elves, and particularly the Half-Elven. Your Gilraen is strong and convincing, yet the reader never forgets her vulnerability as a mortal amongst immortals, particularly concerning her son. My favourite scene is the first time Estel called Elrond 'ada', which literally brought tears to my eyes. I cannot seem to get enough of your stories; please continue writing!
Radbooks chapter 5 . 7/9/2004
I'm glad to see that you are doing a sequel to Last Hope as I really enjoyed that story. It is nice to see a story about little Estel that includes his mother as it seems so many people have decided to write her out of his life for some reason. Anyway, good first 5 chapters and I'm glad that Elladan and Gilraen are at starting to at least talk to each other.
leggylover03 chapter 5 . 6/29/2004
Great chapter TUX MORE PLEASE!
Frodo3791 chapter 5 . 6/26/2004
Things have seemed to have gotten less tenseful between Elladan and Gilraen. Gilraen came to apologize and even used an elven custom for it, though, it wasn't exactly right. I'm sure Elladan appreciates the thought, despite how he wants to distance himself with her and Estel. I don't think he'll be able to. I'm looking forward to seeing this bond grow, and Gilraen to learn more as well about elves and living in their household.

-Frodo
KissTheRainGirl12489 chapter 5 . 6/26/2004
Do you know what I was thinking when you updated?A GOOD STORY HAS BEEN UPDATED!I was pratically jumping for freaking joy.I had read some of the most stupidest boringest Mary sues in Haldir fiction and here I will ever was about Elrond's grand daughter commiting was stupid!And gues what was even just said Elrond was crying,he found her lying on the bed with blood everywhere and the weapon was 't tell why she died or thing I've actually have read.