Reviews for Lie To Me
Xeelia chapter 2 . 8/6/2008
Great Beginning!
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 2 . 12/27/2006
update? PLEASE! this is gooD!
Brittany chapter 2 . 9/20/2005
I just found this story and it's amazing. I noticed you haven't updated in awhile, but if you do, you can be sure that I'll read it. Great work!
dacie chapter 2 . 8/25/2005
omg. i'm rereading this fic and holy mother...can i please hump your leg in efforts to get you to write more. ok, offically my favorite fic. ok. that's a lie. because all of your spawny fics are my favorite.

and i'm so going to reread them all right now.

GET ON THIS WRITING, MY LOVE.

AH! i love you.

i love this possesive spikeness.

*kisses and hugs you*

love, dacie

ps - the humping comment crossed the line, didn't it?

you liked it though, didn't you?

haha.
fractured-fairytales-awards chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
This has been nominated at Fractured Fairytales Awards for the following categories:

Make Believe Princess

Silent Screams

Please notify us if you're accepting the nomination.
Danielle chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
Wow, sorry still in shock after reading this (for the fifth thime...serioulsy) please don't stop writing this, it's great!

or you could look at the new words from the other reviewers if you're not convinced please uppdate soon!
CraZy4SpikE09 chapter 2 . 12/30/2004
update like tomorrow! )
RTds9 chapter 2 . 12/28/2004
cool. update soon.
micah chapter 2 . 12/5/2004
this thing is going to be huge. i love it. completely! im in love with your story! email me a full copy please

thanks a bunch!
Marianne2 chapter 2 . 12/3/2004
M looks like this could get very interesting - I like it so far!
cali-luv chapter 2 . 12/3/2004
love it please continue.
Padfoots-Pirate chapter 2 . 12/2/2004
This is really sad... although I love Dawn/Spike... But I can't quite figure out their relationship. It's confusing. Anyway, update soon!
Dacie chapter 2 . 12/2/2004
My God. You like don't even have an idea of how much I FUCKING love this fic. Like. It's not even a "Wow, this is really good..." even thought its really not. This is a "This story should fucking win an award because its so damn good that if it was hanging off a cliff, I would give my liver to save it." My liver. Yes, my liver. And any other organ that could save its life. My stomach twists into ten knots everytime I read this. I love it so much. I adore you. I *adore* you. If I was more psychopathic, I would try to stalk you just so I could breathe your magnificent air in hopes of your genius rubbing off on me. This is the epitome of spawn. God. It like pulls my heart and breaks it and puts it back together at the same time. I can't decide whether I want to cry or...cry...or praise the Lord for your spawny talent. You. CAPTURED. Spawn. Everything I want in a fic, is right here. And you better not go on a hiatus. You better be sitting there writing. Because damn. damn. damn. DAMN. Ahh. This is so freaking good. You kill me. And give me hope. If I ever thought of killing myself, this fic would keep me alive. I love you, and I love this fic. You have talent that I can only dream about. Please write more. Please.

love,

dacie

I don't mean to be scary. I really don't. But you know me and spawn.
Selly chapter 2 . 12/2/2004
This is a really intersting concept...I haven't seen anything like this attempted before. It looks like it could really develop into something interesting. I really don't usually like Spike/Dawn at all, but in this situation I understand how it could flourish. Continue, I'm very interested in seeing how the story will go.

Selly
Maya Beebop chapter 2 . 12/2/2004
DAMN THIS IS GOOD!

Oh ye gods, I don't think I've ever read something so in-depth, so incredibly riveting. maybe it's me listening to an Inuyasha soundtrack while reading this, or maybe it's just my insatiable drive to read good fanfiction. But let me tell you, this is incredible. No, not incredibly. New words have to be invented to describe this type of writing.

"Praexelamia" would be the word I'd use to describe this fanfiction.

A latin hybrid between "praeclarus", "exaequo" and "lamia", pretty much meaning "beautiful because of its use of vampires, humanity, and the ties between them".

Do NOT rush your next chapter. If you rush, it won't be as "praexelamia" as the other two, and I would HATE you if you did that. _