Reviews for Harry Potter and the Litany of Blood
GBTtown chapter 19 . 8/13
Fan-friggin-tastic!
Please, please, do not take this the wrong way but, I hope you were hit by a piece of space debris, a truck ran over you, aliens abducted you, something utterly catastrophic (not really).
It is a very, very good story and, in my opinion, could rank right up there with some of the great stories ever presented on FFN. It hits all the right buttons, at least for me.
GBTtown chapter 14 . 8/13
Mrs. Brady and her Brady Bunch would not have been a good Fleur. While some tenable suggestions have been made, and all better than movie canon, none quite capture the ephemeral quality that I always envisioned Fleur might have.
GBTtown chapter 8 . 8/13
This is a truly enjoyable story. Plot twists abound without overpowering the storyline or the characters.
Sudden onset of Necromancy was a bit strange but, it is fiction and it is HP.
LostUmbrella chapter 19 . 7/12
Great story, too bad it has been almost 10 years since you uploaded it... I still hope to see a new chapter though.
Stupidiest fan story...Fleur? ANYBODY can fucking see the story should be about Blaise...but no...jeez kids...
TL14 chapter 8 . 4/23
I hated ginny before but you've made me loath her! Fantastic story!
This story is reading F-ING awesome
WhiteElfElder chapter 15 . 3/27
It looks like it was not Draco, but Lucius that threatened to rape Hermione. I hope that Snape comes out of this ordeal broken because his attack on Harry have shattered the tenuous restraint Harry had over the dark in him. If he is not broken, I hope Albus decides to break him for almost unleashing a second Voldemort.
WhiteElfElder chapter 13 . 3/26
Harry has forgotten all about the blood cakes, and bringing his owl back.
Bullshit fick... :(
This story is crap dont waste your time reading it!
mckertis chapter 4 . 11/12/2016
What is this crap ? It's like someone took 4 different stories and randomly mashed parts of them together. I have no idea what is happening in this fic. Unreadable.
knarf3 chapter 19 . 2/18/2016
Well, this is a shitty way to abandon a story. I came for an awesome HP/FD/BZ pairing story, but that was shattered by that Weasel cunt. I am actually glad that you decided to abandon this story, because I don't want to get more depressed reading it.

Great writing, but I hate how that bitch fucked everything up.
knarf3 chapter 18 . 2/18/2016
Fuck. I'm hating everything about this chapter. The redheaded cunt needs to be EXTERMINATED! And Harry is so mentally weak it's ridiculous! Is he still wearing that fucking necklace?!
knarf3 chapter 17 . 2/17/2016
Weasley's Animagus form is a dragon? Yeah, right.

Why the fuck is Harry being such a loser and wallowing in self-pity? He needs help with managing his necromancy powers, so he should be consulting with Blaise and Fleur and figuring out the best solution. Dumbledore doesn't want him to finish his Animagus process? Fuck him, do it on your own.
1,245 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »