Reviews for Harry Potter and the Litany of Blood
dbreezy93 chapter 19 . 1/26
hey why did you abandon this? this story is awesome
CookieMonsta1233 chapter 19 . 1/9
While I do like the plot, the magic system and the character of HP himself that is all I like.
Unfortunately you are bad at writing romance, therefore I will not be reading any future updates or other stories of yours
shdeslayingboss143 chapter 19 . 10/26/2014
Hi...so what happened to the story?
McStephSM chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Niiiceee
McStephM chapter 19 . 10/13/2014
Good plot
narv chapter 19 . 9/12/2014
This story is absolutely phenomenal, it is a shame that it remains unfinished
Mashkai30 chapter 19 . 8/15/2014
I have enjoyed this very much. I hope you find time to finish it someday as I would love to read the ending:)
howmanyisthat chapter 4 . 5/21/2014
Nope. I'm out! PERCY/TONKS?! I'm not even gonna risk it.
Guest chapter 17 . 5/1/2014
An animagus is meant to be an incredibly rare ability I find it stupid that in this story so many people have one
Guest chapter 14 . 4/30/2014
I HATE U! I want Blaise/harry!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/29/2014
I think the addition of pyche weakens the story. The fact that she is so powerful detracts attention from the main plot line and is an unnesicary twist
knarf.il chapter 13 . 4/21/2014
At first I simply wanted my HP/FD fic, but this chapter has made me appreciate Blaise as well.
knarf.il chapter 8 . 4/20/2014
Well then, this sets up a rather interesting dynamic. I'm also beginning to think that Ginny would fit in quite well in Azkaban. That. Bitch.
knarf.il chapter 7 . 4/20/2014
Ginny is already one of the more irritable characters in the series. Add in a bit of underhandedness and willingness to use questionable tactics to leech (yes, I'm exactly feeling charitable towards her less than legal planned tactics to ensnare her poor victim) herself onto Harry, I'm ready to banish her to Azkaban-lite, if such a place exists.
knarf.il chapter 6 . 4/20/2014
I like the development of their relationship, especially when Fleur rebuffed Harry's advance. While there is definitely potential between them, Harry is still indeed, both physically and emotionally, a boy. Sure, he has experienced ordeals that most people never has to go through, but he still has some maturing to go through before the two can contemplate a proper relationship together. For example, canon indicates that Harry is a bright student, and easily beat Dudley in their muggle school tests, but threats and jealousy from the pug dulled his academic potential. Sadly this unfortunate survival mechanism carried over to his magical education, in which he is only an adequate pupil. So like Dumbledore said, unless he can reignite his passion for knowledge, he can forget about becoming an archmage.
1,220 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »