Reviews for Harry Potter and the Litany of Blood
kynan99 chapter 9 . 7/15
Thanks
Highlander83 chapter 19 . 4/27
Hello! I just wanted say your story is amazing! And I see you have not worked on it in a while, will you ever be coming back to this fic?
jongur chapter 19 . 12/2/2017
Im sad this isnt finished :((
GBTtown chapter 19 . 8/13/2017
Fan-friggin-tastic!
Please, please, do not take this the wrong way but, I hope you were hit by a piece of space debris, a truck ran over you, aliens abducted you, something utterly catastrophic (not really).
It is a very, very good story and, in my opinion, could rank right up there with some of the great stories ever presented on FFN. It hits all the right buttons, at least for me.
GBTtown chapter 14 . 8/13/2017
Mrs. Brady and her Brady Bunch would not have been a good Fleur. While some tenable suggestions have been made, and all better than movie canon, none quite capture the ephemeral quality that I always envisioned Fleur might have.
GBTtown chapter 8 . 8/13/2017
This is a truly enjoyable story. Plot twists abound without overpowering the storyline or the characters.
Sudden onset of Necromancy was a bit strange but, it is fiction and it is HP.
LostUmbrella chapter 19 . 7/12/2017
Great story, too bad it has been almost 10 years since you uploaded it... I still hope to see a new chapter though.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/5/2017
Stupidiest fan story...Fleur? ANYBODY can fucking see the story should be about Blaise...but no...jeez kids...
HallowedExistence chapter 8 . 4/23/2017
I hated ginny before but you've made me loath her! Fantastic story!
Guest chapter 19 . 4/7/2017
This story is reading F-ING awesome
WhiteElfElder chapter 15 . 3/27/2017
It looks like it was not Draco, but Lucius that threatened to rape Hermione. I hope that Snape comes out of this ordeal broken because his attack on Harry have shattered the tenuous restraint Harry had over the dark in him. If he is not broken, I hope Albus decides to break him for almost unleashing a second Voldemort.
WhiteElfElder chapter 13 . 3/26/2017
Harry has forgotten all about the blood cakes, and bringing his owl back.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/14/2017
Bullshit fick... :(
Guest chapter 3 . 1/14/2017
This story is crap dont waste your time reading it!
mckertis chapter 4 . 11/12/2016
What is this crap ? It's like someone took 4 different stories and randomly mashed parts of them together. I have no idea what is happening in this fic. Unreadable.
1,248 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »