Reviews for Harry Potter and the Litany of Blood
knarf3 chapter 19 . 2/18
Well, this is a shitty way to abandon a story. I came for an awesome HP/FD/BZ pairing story, but that was shattered by that Weasel cunt. I am actually glad that you decided to abandon this story, because I don't want to get more depressed reading it.

Great writing, but I hate how that bitch fucked everything up.
knarf3 chapter 18 . 2/18
Fuck. I'm hating everything about this chapter. The redheaded cunt needs to be EXTERMINATED! And Harry is so mentally weak it's ridiculous! Is he still wearing that fucking necklace?!
knarf3 chapter 17 . 2/17
Weasley's Animagus form is a dragon? Yeah, right.

Why the fuck is Harry being such a loser and wallowing in self-pity? He needs help with managing his necromancy powers, so he should be consulting with Blaise and Fleur and figuring out the best solution. Dumbledore doesn't want him to finish his Animagus process? Fuck him, do it on your own.
knarf3 chapter 16 . 2/17
Ugh, this is certainly disastrous. I definitely do not like Harry and Fleur's breakup. They need to get back together again.

The Weasel bitch needs to be severely punished.
knarf3 chapter 15 . 2/17
Good job Harry. I said before that your two-timing ways made you an asshole, and look what happened. Now obviously Harry and Fleur will probably get back eventually, but he has better learn his lesson on honest communication in the mean time.
knarf3 chapter 14 . 2/17
For Ch. 13:

One of Harry's greatest weapons is his ability to convert acquaintances and even enemies into loyal allies. Methinks Blaise is starting to genuinely like Harry for his character.

And oh yeah, I hope that Weasel bitch gets caught soon.

For Ch. 14:

Both Fleur and Blaise are very appealing women. And since this is a multi pairing fic, I hope Harry, Blaise, and Fleur all end up together.
knarf3 chapter 12 . 2/17
This is pathetic. Harry is so mentally weak that he is allowing Ginny's stupid necklace to lust after the redheaded bint. At least with Blaise, she have no desire to control him.
knarf3 chapter 11 . 2/17
I don't why Harry is friends with Ronald and Hermione sees him as boyfriend material. He is a disgusting, piggish bigot whose sole reasons for existence are vacuuming food using his mouth and dragging everyone in his vicinity to his level of mediocrity.
knarf3 chapter 10 . 2/17
Wow, Harry is a two-timing asshole. If he wants to date to girls at once, fine, but he has to make sure all parties are on the same page first. Dating one woman while wearing another woman's jewellery without telling the first woman where it came from is not acceptable in scummy behaviour in my opinion.

If Harry and Blaise get together as well, it would be a good thing, because there is a good chance that Harry's egalitarian views will help to transform the degenerate patriarchal vampire society into something more progressive.
knarf3 chapter 9 . 2/17
For Ch. 08:

If Harry is too thick to figure out the necklace that redheaded bint gave him is essentially a date rape device, I am going to kick a puppy. And about her advice-taking from dear ol' Tom―once is happenstance, twice means she is a weak-minded harpy who should be snogging with dementors in Azkaban.

Way to go with Fleur! I'm interested in seeing how the situation with Blaise will develop.

For Ch. 09:

Psyche? What sort of self-respecting Pureblood names their child Psyche?

Harry better not be a social retard this year by isolating himself in Gryffindor house and not making any friends and allies outside of it. He should start be being friends with Blaise, Luna, and Psyche. If he has a "saving peoples thing", he can start with the youngest Malfoy.
kyoshi711 chapter 12 . 2/12
It's a great story but I know that you never finish it and that is the worst thing an author can do.
MissNikita chapter 11 . 1/17
I trully cannot stand Blaise, I hope in the end Harry will NOT be with her, manipulative brat
Guest chapter 14 . 8/26/2015
Oh fuck of fleur. Ginny just drop on Blaise GET IN THERE!
dbreezy93 chapter 19 . 1/26/2015
hey why did you abandon this? this story is awesome
CookieMonsta1233 chapter 19 . 1/9/2015
While I do like the plot, the magic system and the character of HP himself that is all I like.
Unfortunately you are bad at writing romance, therefore I will not be reading any future updates or other stories of yours
1,233 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »