Reviews for A Baby to be Born
DaPotatoBoss chapter 13 . 5/28/2017
Look who's getting salty...
Wauuyt chapter 10 . 12/22/2016
Wouldn't Terra know because they have green skin?
Guest chapter 17 . 12/20/2016
This stinks starfires real name is Kori.
IcelandicLicorice chapter 7 . 12/20/2015
Lol, 'you are dying and need care'
Nikki chapter 20 . 10/12/2015
can u do another 20 chapters plz
Guest chapter 2 . 4/7/2015
I like that they're Religious.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
I LOVE YOUR WORK MAKE MORE PLEASE!
Kimarys Adriana chapter 12 . 10/14/2014
i thought terra left! Go away terra! No u cant hold one
Kimarys Adriana chapter 10 . 10/14/2014
the kids are green, terra must be stupid if she cant tell who the father is. Plus one is named after beast boy
Kimarys Adriana chapter 5 . 10/14/2014
you cant find out the sex of the baby until around 5 months of pregnancy, im pretty sure the other titans would notice by then
Kimarys Adriana chapter 2 . 10/14/2014
Fuck you Terra! Guess what bitch! She IS pregnant and its Beast boys so you can go kill yourself you traitor/whorebag/villian/cunt faced mother fucker!
... Sorry about that... I hate Terra
Guest chapter 20 . 7/8/2014
The was amazing
DistinguishedRunawayMiracle chapter 14 . 5/9/2014
well lets see if I can guess the good news it's probably that their engaged
BBxRAEshipper chapter 20 . 1/22/2014
Well u put a lot of hmmm how do i put this author notes like the way u r telling the story is great but then when u add like (is that how u spell it) or something like it. (not trying to be harsh i mean it in a nice way)
I like the fact that u added Beast Boy JR saying Trigon coming, is adorable! But i really don't think the part Trigon say "thanks tERra really doesn't sound anything like he would say. But over all results is pretty not bad! But it was really hard to understand ya when u said explaining things.
I hope u read this! Oh I'm gonna be reading all ur other BBxRAE story so i will be posting more reviews!
Oh and sorry for a long review!
Lewis-Sama chapter 20 . 9/23/2013
Cool story, cant wait to read the sequal.