Reviews for Unhinged
Mistress Cosmos chapter 8 . 10/6/2017
I'm very glad to see you're back to this one.

Is it wrong that I'm amused by the oRONgutan? xD
grassandsafetypinsandthings chapter 8 . 9/27/2017
That's such an awesome test idea :P awesome chapter, very much looking forward to the next chapter :)
Amarenima Redwood chapter 8 . 9/23/2017
Great chapter! I liked the test bit.
Baby Fawn chapter 8 . 9/6/2017
oh man this is looking good. funny about the animal parts on the people and the oranageatang ron now that was 2 funny. hope to read more
Shorty653 chapter 8 . 8/28/2017
I'm really curious about who her real parents are.
Calindy chapter 8 . 8/28/2017
Loved the test!
purplehedgehog13 chapter 8 . 8/27/2017
HILARIOUS!
Cecily Mitchell chapter 8 . 8/25/2017
Lots of changes here. I hope Hermione gets a bit of help.
Danikae chapter 3 . 8/24/2017
They sent that man to her they should be reimbursing her for the thief she should also file a Auror report against him he stole all her money and she has the proof. And how would Minerva or Dumbledore get her a benefactor if they didn't know that vile man stole the last of her money.
gokuhikaru82 chapter 7 . 1/23/2017
I am sorry to hear about your son. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I have really enjoyed your story and hope one day you decide to continue writing. Thank you for sharing your story.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/16/2016
This story was a lovely sueprise, and I have to say that I lo-liked it :-) I wish you and your family all the bestl
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 7 . 3/26/2016
Sorry about your son, is he okay? Update when you can, Happy Easter!
bookworm661 chapter 7 . 11/30/2015
I'm glad your son was doing better when you wrote this. I hope he continues in good health. Looking forward to the next update. Will anyone find out that Hermione is now orphaned? Will anyone find out what Hermione's father did to her?
Amarenima Redwood chapter 6 . 4/6/2015
Great chapter! Good for Neville!
Auroras Jenkins chapter 7 . 3/18/2015
I like your story very much. Looking forward to seeing what happens when she returns to school. I'm glad to hear that your son is cancer free.