Reviews for Everybody Needs Somebody to Love
Ceraofgyrffindor chapter 20 . 1/21/2013
Hey:) so its 2013 and i just read ur story. Where's chapter 21? I'd LOVE to read it, just sayin'
( ) ( )
(o.o)
(u u)
BeyondMyReach chapter 20 . 6/10/2010
Who's the women at the end of the line?

Please update
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
It's written extremely well. I am impressed. I'm not in the mood for an AU fic right now, but maybe I'll read the rest when the desire for one strikes since this seems very good.
arisa kojite chapter 19 . 5/15/2009
hey, noticed you haven't updated in a really long time, thought you might want to know that i really and truly love this story. i re-read it all the time. everything about it is amazing and this really is an amazing story. you are an amazing author and i really look forward to reading more to this story. just wanted to let you know that i haven't given up on you or this story, cant wait to hear more from you.

-arisa kojite 3
someone yew used tew noe D chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
okay so it got cut off (omg dont think im some stalker or something plox LMAO O_o; imj ust D: an obsessive person.. okay so..) okay so the other part that got cut off i wus saying lyk HOMG I MISS YEW AND THIS TIME IMMA STICK TEW THE STORY TILL THE END KAY ;D? I EVEN PUT IT IN MY FAVS SO I WONT FORGET ! SLJDGLSJ I JUST REALIZED YEW PROBABLY FORGOT ABOUT ME THO LMAO D: !
someone joo used tew noe chapter 20 . 3/17/2008
HOMG ZANNYY D: LSDGLGJSLKSDJGLJSD I REMEMBERED READING YER FANFICS LYK LAST YEAR I THINK? AND AND AND GAWWD YEW UPDATED SO SLOWW SO I WUS LYK, OH OKAY I CAN WAIT D:.. BUT THEN I WENT TEW KOREA AND I DIDNT USE INTERNET EXCEPT FOR A GAME CALLED MapleStory CUZ MY LITTO COUSIN KEPT MAKING ME PLAY IT SO WHEN I CAME BACK TEW THE US I WUS ALL "oh yay MS ish fun imma play the american version" blablabla and i forgot about ALL of the stories i wus reading on FF BUT HOLY MOFO D: THIS STORY WUS THE BEST THATS WHY I REMEMBERED IT AND ME AND MY FRIEND WERE TALKING ABOUT FANFICS AND I WUS TELLING HER ABOUT THIS STORY AND I WUS ALL D:.. BLEH I WANNA FINISH READ IT SO I SEARCHED ZanArtemis BUT IT CULDNT FIND YEW SO IM ALL DSDJGLJGDSJ AND I SEARCHED Zan AND YAAY THERE YEW WERE :D
arisa kojite chapter 16 . 3/15/2008
i can't take the suspense anymore! please please please update soon! :)
Angel20012 chapter 20 . 2/9/2008
... Satoshi better not have a girlfriend! I will flame you! Anyways... This is mu first review for this story and I would love to say that it is... whats the word... SWEETER THAN AWESOMENESS IN HELL! Yea. I think that sums it up.
arisa kojite chapter 20 . 1/12/2008
aw, it is soo sweet! :) i love it soo much! please update soon! :)
animekimi chapter 20 . 3/31/2007
I really liked your story. please what happens next?
Scarlet chapter 16 . 1/4/2007
NO! HOW COULD YOU! I HATE KAZUMI! Im on chapter 16 and this is what happens just when I start loving Koji! WA! I continue to read though. Everybody needs someone to love...that title really brings the moment. Love this fic.
Scarlet chapter 14 . 1/4/2007
Im on chapter 14 on your fanfic Everybody Needs Somebody to Love. I couldnt help it! I cried! I love Koji-kun now! I hope nothing bad happens to him.
Lazy person chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
Wait! What happens! Don't just stop there! Please! What happens!
darkmoonfairy16 chapter 20 . 7/18/2006
I wonder who the woman was on the other line I hope it wasn't his girlfriend then he would just be hurting Daisuke I really really hopeit isn't
KupoWrath chapter 20 . 7/2/2006
...It's been so long since you updated this story adn that makes me sad! *shniffle*

I hope you do update soon... I miss this story greatly...

Kupo